Create Account

S65 PT #1: Inspiration

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

WSBL Affiliate

Player prompt
Graphic option
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2..._inspo.png

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Written Task: Why did your player want to play hockey to begin with? What drew them to the game? Was it a supportive parent? A Hall of Fame hero? Maybe it's just the sound a skate makes when it cuts into the ice? What is it about hockey that's so special to your player? (150+ words)

When I was a kid, growing up in small town Northern Ontario, there were not a whole lot of options in terms of things to do in the winter, summer too for that matter.  You were pretty much expected to play hockey for your local team in the winter and softball in the summer.  My dad grew up in the same small town and he realized that not so much had changed.  So he build a backyard ring and got me on skates by the time I was 5 years old.  That's where I fell in love with hockey, tottering around my backyard rink and trying to shoot a puck at a snowbank.  A group of townspeople built and maintained an outdoor public ice surface.  This is where all the kids went after school to play some shinny and possibly practice with the local team.  Hockey was a way of life!

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

For player prompt,

When Lilja first fell in love with the game of ice hockey, it was at a local league game between two local rivals. Needless to say the tension was high as hell as the two big teams in the league clashed against one another for the ultimate victory, to be the best team in the whole damn city. The atmosphere at the good old Hakametsän Jäähalli could not be measured in any way on any scale, it was just incredible. Once the game started out, the first few shifts told the tale of the game at hand: intense, intense, and intense. There was nothing more in the world that would make Luukas feel alive than watching two big ice hockey teams play out against eachother, he enjoyed the hits the most, as he felt it was the ultimate test of man, how good can a guy take a hit, that is. It was tough to tell which he did enjoy the most, the sound of a puck hitting the crossbar or the crowd's cheers when his team made a big hit.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Lord Farquaads didn’t always want to play hockey. When he was young, he just wanted to prove to the world that his father, Grumpy, was wrong. He wanted to prove that his father was just a drunk asshole dwarf. This resulted in Farquaads’ meteoric rise to power, he became a master wordsmith and manipulator of people. He ascended to the throne of Duloc after some cunning intrigue, and he looked to extend his reach with a strategic marriage with some smokeshow with red hair. Unfortuantely, to the tune of Smashmouth, it all came crashing down, and Farquaads was usurped from his throne and his trophy wife was stolen by some green gargantuan beast. He faked his own death, and found a future within the world of hockey. It was never something he wanted to do, but this seemed like the only path forward for the usurped God-Emporer of Duloc. Now he has another throne to climb.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Kids can be bad at times, but they are generally bad at being bad. Ivan is going to teach them an unethical life pro tip during this session. Lesson #1 - Do NOT break 2 laws at once. That is how you get caught. If you want to sneak some candy during class, do not do it while also dancing on top of your desk. Or if they are a bit older and trying to sneak in the house late, do not do it while intoxicated. Or alternatively, if intoxicated - do not be late! While many parents may not appreciate their kid learning this skill at an early age, it is bound to help the child stay out of trouble.

ULPT #2 - SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Did you sneak some candy in you backpack? Stop telling everyone on the bus! Did you find the teacher's answers for the upcoming test? Get your A and SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Many a plan has been foiled by the person just telling people things they didn't need to know.

I fully expect some backlash, but I am willing to take this hit so that these children can be better at being bad.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The first rule about O'Slapahan Slap Happy Circle is that you don't talk about O'Slapahan Slap Happy Circle. You see, the youth of hockey aren't being taught that grit is everything. When the going gets tough you gotta get back up and show tough who is boss. So Seamus has taken the lessons of his youth to heart and is now spreading the same message to the hockey kids of nexteryear. So what does this entail? This special program set up by Seamus looks for the kids that have been left behind. Not necessarily the kids who want to play hockey, but all the kids that that are alone with no one else to look out for them. Seamus teaches them the rules of the fight and how to deliver hits and take hits. Whether its a fist or a hockey puck, he teaches that each bruise is just a reminder for the next time. Once your body feels the pain once it knows what to expect and therefore you won't be afraid when someone comes to threaten you next time.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Pass

Hockey was kind of something that just fell into my lap. I was a smaller kid growing up and my school was merged with another school for football. But, my mom told me I was too small and that I couldn't do it. Out of nowhere my step-dad suggested I get to play hockey, and for some reason that was okay. I remember getting on the ice and not knowing how to skate, so while the rest of the kids did drills, I pushed people around in a chair in order to get the motions down and not fall. I was determined to learn how to skate and do well, and ended up being the fastest kid on the ice. I remember my ankles hurting and my sister telling me that I was too much of a wuss to play hockey, so I strapped back up and got on the ice. I'm driven by being able to prove people wrong, and it just kind of worked out that I was able to keep that determination going during hockey, even when I was only 6.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

dev team pt pass

SSL Affiliation

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

ISFL affiliate PT

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

PLAYER PROMPT

Petr never had a childhood due to the fact that he was never a child: Petr is roughly eight years old at this moment. Petr was created by a top secret government laboratory in Czechia and grown in a tube to be a superhuman, the best hockey player there has ever been. Included in this process were processes to ensure that Petr has the most physically optimal body, in terms of strength, flexibility, durability et cetera to best meet the rigorous demands of hockey, as well as mental conditioning to ensure Petr only cares about doing well in hockey (also Czechia and the government I suppose). Petr is the guinea pig of a much larger program to create a full team of the perfect hockey players in order to bring Czechia their first gold and many more after it. Petr idolizes all the Czech stars who have come before him, and has met many, as the program took much research from studying the practices and brains of successful Czechs before implanting it all in Petr.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]