Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

Concession sales are way down! For some reason the Fan Experience Coordinator and the Head Chef have come to you for help!
Your task: Describe a dish themed after your SHL / SMJHL team that will be served at the concessions this season! Try to draw in some new eyeballs with a wild, outside of the box idea that'll get those Instagram shares from food influencers!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, May 22nd at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Code:
Your task: Describe a dish themed after your SHL / SMJHL team that will be served at the concessions this season! Try to draw in some new eyeballs with a wild, outside of the box idea that'll get those Instagram shares from food influencers!

For my team of the Chicago syndicate we will have the Syndicate pizza! We will have various pizza options based on our players favourite pizza's! Some examples include: pepperoni, sausage, cheese crusts and more! Proceeds will go to various Chicago charities in the city. 

(44 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

In QC we have an ice cream sandwich but it's shaped like an owl head. It's a real hoot amongst the younger fans in need of a sugar rush!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Ze'ev has made the Whaler's Sushi Special Roll! (Not made with whale). It is a cucumber, avocado, kani, salmon, and crunch on top. It is a real delish when Ze'ev makes it for the team.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

The Liam Slate "Ketchup Noodle" might be the most legendary dish ever. It is an adaptation of the exact same dish as served during Slate's time in Newfoundland. It consists of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, as well as Heinz ketchup. Is it healthy? Is it nutritious? Who am I to judge. It will sell. Trust.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

As Berserkers we kill anything and everything. For the dish it will be a variety of meats from wildness animals. There will be steaks, porkchops, kabobs, anything meat related we will serve it.

Nothing says Quebec quite like poutine, and the Citadelles' PR team has gone out of their way to add a unique spin on the classic dish. When the first attempt to turn the dish QCC blue by using blue potatoes ended up a sickly purple-brown, the catering staff was not deterred, and added so much blue food coloring that it's been known to stain your teeth blue! Current polls show it to be remarkably popular with children, and less so with parents.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I don't know if you have seen them before, but lately on Instagram I have seen these corn dogs, fully in the shape of a penis. To top it all off, they have some sort of white/clear glaze they put on the tip. Lowkey disgusting, but that would have to be my dish.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

We are gonna serve up some canned food, cause I assume that's what they eat on boats that go on long journeys right? What else can last long enough

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 01:52 AM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pulling inspiration from TikTok Chefs, the Winnipeg Aurora have unveiled the Aurora Julep. It's a green tea lemonade with orange juice and blue curacao that turns from a dark blue to a green reminiscent of the Aurora's team colors. This is done with a special blend of butterfly pea flower tea and edible glitter, served in a tea diffuser shaped like Stardust the Polar Bear which releases the tea slowly after the initial pour to preserve the gradient.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

For the Hamilton Steelhawks the signature dish served at all team events is "fried hawk" but its not actually hawk cos that would be kinda cruel so its duck instead, and for the "Steel" portion we serve it with edible silver flakes very fancy

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The San Francisco Pride can serve shaved ice at games in the shape of the Pride logo. The yellow parts of the logo will be lemon flavour and the purple parts will be grape flavour for a wonderful Instagram-worthy sour treat.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Something that isn't well known is that the Slurpee capital of the world is Winnipeg. Don't believe me? Think I am making it up? Google "slurpee capital of the world" and see for yourself, I'll wait...

You need to know your market, so I wouldn't focus on food but would instead supply some of my world renown, award winning, Captain Spack Jarrow's Rum and combine it with a slurpees for the low price of $16. It can't miss and will be a fan favourite for sure.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I think probably that poutine would be the choice, also a National Dish of Canada. Created in the 1950s in Quebec it has become a firm favourite right across the country. There are not many Canadian Food dishes that you can also find stretching from Hong Kong to Europe, but poutine is there.
Poutine is served all over Canada but it originated in Quebec. Topped with cheese and gravy. The hand-cut fries need to be perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside the cheese curds have to be squeaky very squeaky and the beef gravy must be rich, thick and tasty.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I mean come on do you really need to be told this? IT'S PHILLY BABY! That can only mean one thing! That's right the Philadelphia Forge CHICKEN COW MEIN is the hottest ticket at any Philly concession!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!