Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

A new dish themed by Seattle Argonauts is french fries with mushrooms. It is a unique dish member of the team William Salming likes to make for himself when at home. So yeah, that is it.

[Image: salming.png]

In Vancouver, we have Whale Goop! It's really just poutine, but with a Whaler spin because it comes alongside a green and blue slushie that comes in a team-themed cup! The slushie is flavored like strawberry kiwi, a favorite of the new Co-GM, and the poutine is served hot!

Code:
52 Words

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

Well it's important to get your vegetables. Protein aswell, wether that's meat or substitute, but meat is better because of aminoacids etc., but I'm not against eating soy or oats now and then, don't get me wrong on that.
And now to reveal the dish: We'll be serving the mayo pizza.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

when I red the prompt all I could think was spaghetti and meatballs. No idea why, but seems like a go-to meal after a well played game, which we're gonna have plenty this season. So many plates of spaghetti and meatballs, man...

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 08:08 AM by Opera_Phantom. Edited 1 time in total.)

Francesinha. You have probably never heard of it, so i can suggest you go to google and check it out. It is a typical dish from my city, and i am sure every fan would love to have it on the arena. And with the amount of spice you should use on the sauce, you can call it the "Inferno"

In order to boost concession sales, the Monarchs have introduced the "King Dog".  The King Dog is an 18 inch hot dog that when to bite in to it you can see the Monarchs colors.  This dog is listed as a sharable because of its size and comes in to pieces in order to fit on a plate.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

The LA Panthers are the epitome of excess and glamor, so obviously the most glamorous thing is panther shaped chicken nuggets. But with it being LA and the dietary considerations, there will be chicken and plant based nuggets.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

We're serving up some Yukon Potatoes! They're loaded diced potatoes with melty cheese, sour cream, bacon, chives, and all the fantastic toppings you could want in a potato!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The Pride are proud to add a dish that is sure to please any discerning hockey fans: The tortilla dog. Unpretentious, it is the delicious combination of a hot dog in a tortilla, smothered with nacho cheese and bacon bits. Sure to get your arteries a workout!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Well clearly we are serving Falcon nachos. It's mystery meat on a chip that is dipped (not topped) in cheese. It PROBABLY will not have you running to the bathroom by the end of the second period.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The Nevada Battleborn is quite simple actually. We just are going to start selling racks of mutton with our logo branded all over it. Perfect.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

For our new dish we're serving up gelato that looks like the aurora borealis. It's going to be lime green, dark, dark, blue, and some white thrown in. It'll likely be flavors of mint, vanilla, and chocolate. It's going to be delightful and I can't wait for our fans to get their hands on it.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Petr insists a fully Czech-themed menu, however he also wants the high nutrient sludge that he consumes exclusively available as well, if only for himself.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Atlanta is not serving a single specific item at the concessions, but what they will be serving is a sauce (Inferno Sauce) that is so hot it makes your butt cry. You can have it added on any food item, should you so desire.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

The Dragons have only one dish they serve and it will not change. The Chicken parm is king in the Big Parm Arena. There are several variations on the Chicken parm available, but even mentioning you don't like chicken parm is a sure ticket to the outside of the stadium.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora