Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

This season in LA, the arena is going to be selling Grape Fruit's grape fruit salad. It's going to have big chunks of grape fruit swimming in a dressing of lime juice, fresh mint, olive oil, and salt. It's going to be super refreshing and perfect for the hot LA weather.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Since I am still not entirely sure what a steel hawk is, I guess I would go with maybe some Steel Hawk wings.  Of course they would be some regular old chicken wings but we would have some crazy sauces to put on them to spice them up a bit.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

I think it's pretty obvious the food that is going to represent Buffalo Stampede. It's Buffalo Wings! But to reflect the Stampede all the wings are green!!!

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

The official dish of the Edmonton Blizzard is Hawaiian pizza. We will spend all season convincing people that pineapple does indeed belong on pizza, and all other food as well. Pineapple is the ultimate ingredient.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I can't think of anything for Patriotes, so I'll do one for my old team, QCC. The logo is an owl, I'm pretty sure. Don't worry, we aren't eating owl... we're eating owl pellets! Owl pellets are balls that owls cough up consisting of everything they've eaten, such as bones, fur, etc. To make them more palatable, we'll roll them in egg and flour, and then we'll deep fry them. Yum!

[Image: petrov.png]

This season, the Atlanta Inferno arena will be serving up a special of chicken wings with the long-lost Taco Bell lava sauce. If you were unfortunate to have not tried anything from the lava menu back when it was around in the late 2000's, you missed out big time and need to get yourself to an Atlanta home game this season.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

In maine we like to keep things simple so its just a nice buttery lobster roll along with a nice coleslaw. nothing too big but nice.

For a Canadian market it's pretty obvious we need to be selling poutine to our fans. Seriously who doesn't like french fries, cheese curds, and gravy? I sure do, and so do you.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

You can’t talk about iconic Chicago cuisine without including deep-dish pizza which is why I am choosing that dish themed after my SHL team the Chicago Syndicate to be sold at all home games this season.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

For this season, The North Stars are introducing Star shaped pancakes, filled with bacon and maple syrup, topped with roasted steelhawk to delight those who despise Hamilton.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Code:
Your task: Describe a dish themed after your SHL / SMJHL team that will be served at the concessions this season! Try to draw in some new eyeballs with a wild, outside of the box idea that'll get those Instagram shares from food influencers!

For my themed dish I will be serving the Aurora Borealis. Yes at this time of year, yes at this time of day, yes in this part of the country, yes localized entirely within my kitchen and no you may not see it.

[43 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

For QCC on their "Alumni Menu" you'll find the Davenport Donair, a tasty sandwich fit for a Captain to reflect Dav's status as Assistant Captain during their last two years in the J. In Edmonton, you'll find a dessert fit for a winter god. A "Blizzard" of toppings on top of 25 scoops of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream drizzled in hot fudge and feeds 10.

The Nevada Battleborn will be serving Battlebagels, which are just bagels with food coloring to make them gold and blue, with cream cheese and that edible glitter (in silver) sprinkled on top. They look like an abomination, but I promise they taste delicious.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Since we used to call us the Nacho Stars in our LR it has to be some kind of special nacho. Maybe star-shaped and coffee-flavored nachos - I'd be weird enough to eat those.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Ladies and gentlemen of Tampa Bay, the wait is over! Now available at the concession stand are our new Barracuda Bites: cream-cheese stuffed habanero peppers wrapped in bacon and served on a skewer. This snack bites back! The skewers can be used to commit violence against visiting fans, and the super spicy snack will drive beer sales. Win/win/win.