Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

It should be well known that Shane Duffy Jr. is anything but creative, so if he were to choose a signature dish he'd have to go with a bog standard Irish bacon and cabbage
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2022, 06:15 PM by Snuffalupagus.)

The Baltimore Platoon have decided that in S66, the concourse should be filled with the sounds of crunches - in bunches! They're deep frying all regular concession items! As well as introducing a new crunch - RE-Deep fried items! How many times can you get your celery sticks deep fried?

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

The Lions Mane is a pizza thats got french fries on it all along the edges to make it look like the mane of a lion. It also has two big pieces of mozzarella for eyes and salami for the mouth. Its an instant classic.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Inspired by the team's mascot, and their iconic Alternate "Long" John Donair, the Los Angeles Panthers have partnered with a bakery to produce "Panther Claws", a cross between a churro and a bear claw.

34 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This is the capybread made by myself. It's a bread in a form of a capybara. You can only find it at my shop called the Capybakery in Vancouver.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

So it’s Chicago so we gotta go with some deep dish pizza. It’ll have Juke Peppers on it which are sweet like him. It’ll have pineapple cause it’s yellow like our team and also everyone loves it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

In Yukon we have Blazing Salmon cooked by the one and only Billy Blazes on a nice open fire with some secret seasoning on the food it’s a for sure 5/5 stars from chief blaze!

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

the philly forge would obviously be a philly cheesesteak sandwich, but this time its giga hot. the idea is to make your rear end look like the cauldron pouring liquid metal in our logo

The Texas Renegades will start serving brisket at home games. Perhaps not the most innovative food choice, but its a Texas staple which is sure to bring in a steady stream of revenue.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

We will call this the New England Tankathon Tacos. First we will have ground beef, fresh tortillas, cheese, tomatos, onion, with a side of guac too

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

For my team - the Regina Elk  Elk - we would have a lovely dish of elk sausage with wild rice and green beans on the side. A hearty meal fit for a champion!

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

to capture ocean theme of the argonauts we will serve soup, and nowadays there is a fish named argonaut so we will also include some fish in there but it will be mystery fish.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

The LA Panthers are announcing the new Sex panther beer at the concessions. Sixty percent of the time it will get you drunk every time.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Patriote Poutine:

Standard recipe poutine (french fries, cheese curds, brown gravy) with added bacon and Montreal-style smoked meat. For adults, a splash of Caribou may be added for an extra kick.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]

For the buffalo stampede I will prepare a dish that involves buffalo. The crazy thing about this dish is that I will add salt into it.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page