Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m jay and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S65 SMJHL Rookies and Undrafted Free Agents (S66 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, May 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

hello, my name is ashes. i'm from latvia, but i'm moving to sweden in a few months for university. my previous player won the four star cup, got drafted in the first round, and then became an absolute bust who only reached, like, 600 TPE lmao

Hello there, I'm Nitro.

I'm from Canada and I'm a pretty big sports simming fan, especially hockey and baseball.

You may find it interesting, funny or odd that I enjoy and prefer inhabiting and working in small spaces. As someone who likes to stay neat, organized, doesn't need much, doesn't want much and doesn't like excess, it's just easier and more comfortable.

As a proud member of the Carolina Kraken, I wish to apologize in advance to all of our opponents this season, who probably could have used those points.

Kraken

[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/B6Z5L0hG/SMJHL-Carolina-Kraken-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/tRN3dY0G/SHL-Draft-Prospect-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 08:14 AM by ItsSwitchh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey everyone, I'm Switch. I am from Newfoundland, Canada and have been a hockey fanatic all my life. For as long as I can remember I have been a Oilers fan, threw the good times and bad.

This is my first time hearing of a sim hockey league so when I seen the ad for this I instantly had to check it out.

To anyone that is new and is overwhelmed with how everything works, just remember your not alone! We all started feeling how you are now and we all have to start somewhere. There community here is amazing and don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help!

[Image: YBmzhR5.png]
[Image: U66t7Jy.png]      Stars Malamutes LET FUCK GO Malamutes Stars       [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

I am Katth and I'm from the Netherlands.

I got into hockey when Alex Ovechkin joined the league and he was tearing it up as a rookie. Because of him I've become a Washington Capitals fan. Got into the SHL 3,5 years ago because of a post on Reddit and I just now started my 2nd player. Besides SHL I also play Hockey Dynasty and Hockey Nation which are both web-based management simulators.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Bonjour!

I'm from Quebec and I play hockey since I'm like 5 or 6. I'm not a goalie like my player on the ice, but I am when I play deck hockey (in a gym).

I just buy my first house in April and I use my motorcycle two weeks ago for the first time this year (yeah we got winter so we can technically only use it from April to December but I personally only use it from May to September because of the cold).

Other than that i'm a simple guy with two brothers.

Scarecrows

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Howdy.

My name is adamantium (most folks just call me adam) and I'm originally from Alberta. I've been an Oilers fan for as long as my brain has been recording memory and it has been some of the worst parts of my life--but we get past those. The rest of my sports teams are a bit of a mix across the country--I cheer for the Red Sox, because my old man cheers for the Red Sox (and so did his old man), I cheer for the New York Giants, because the first real season of football I ever watched was the 07 miracle run and I just thought their uniforms looked cool. And I cheer for the Raps because they're the lone Canadian basketball team, gotta support the homies.

From a purely numbers standpoint, I've been on site since 2017, but I took an incredibly extended hiatus of 2.5y after my last player, Villeneuve. I am a former GM of the Vancouver Whalers, I am formerly a long-time member of SHL HO and held the Co-Commissioner spot for a bit, and I'm back now trying to get back into the swing of sim hockey.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Hello there! I'm originally from Sweden but nowadays live and work in Ohio. I played hockey from ages 6-16 and recently started back up again in adult amateur/beer league a few years back.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I'm Narb, I've lived in multiple cities but I'm originally from San Diego. I got into hockey at the end of the 2017 season, and decided to become a knights fan at the same time since they were just coming into the league. I just graduated from Clemson University and will be attending Quinnipiac in the fall for law school. I saw an instagram ad for this site and decided to see what simulation hockey was all about, and I can say I'm glad I decided to do so.

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

I am Froste and live in Germany.

Big hockey fan my whole life, but never played it unfortunately. This is my first player ever and I am excited to see where the journey is taking me.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Hi there, my name is Oles Kobliska! I am from the great country of Ukraine where we consider perogies a vegetable. I hope the Yukon team enjoys my special Slavic goal horn song I’ve requested.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Hi,

I am the monster of poop 666. I am from Canada. One time when I was a kid I put an orange seed up my nose and my Dad had to take me to the doctor to have it removed.

i am hotdog and i am the GM of the atlanta inferno and i don't actually like hotdogs as a food they're just ok and i used to be the SHL PT head for like 8 seasons

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Hi! Am Laser, am a recreate and was brought in originally by PBE and ISFL, which is where I originally found sim leagues as a member of a reddit class. I've been in SHL off and on since October I think of 2019 and I really don't know anything about hockey, i just like hanging out with people and that's why i'm still around

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Hey all, I'm Alienate79

I'm from Alberta Canada

I stumbled on this and wanted to give it a shot.

Im a member of the Carolina Kraken and would like to thank the management for picking me up, I will do my best to contribute to this club and hopefully we can get those W’s.

Nathan Gohm