Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Yo, my name is Jmac! This is my first recreate after being inactive for a bit. Last player did okay I guess and hopefully I can continue the mediocrity lmao...please be good...

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Hi Jay! It is me, you may know me from being a SMJHL PT head myself.

Im from The Netherlands, and currently on holiday in Greece. Im a RL hockey ref and have been to IIHF tournaments in places like Poland, Serbia and New Zealand.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hello jay. I am Moosey. I am not new here but I may be new to you. I have been around like all the leagues and people seem to really like me. I'm a sad Oilers fan living in sad sports Minnesota.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Hello friends.

I’m sleepy. I’ve been in the shl since 2017 but after my first player I had a few busts that I went inactive with.

I used to follow sports closer than I currently do but I still pay attention to the major leagues to some extent — Patriots and Saints in the nfl, the Pelicans in the NBA, and the Bruins in the NHL. I also have a soft spot for the Avs.

Anyway, I’m an avid fly fisher and guitar player and somewhere in all that I’m teaching myself web development.

Cheers!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Hey I am Koty, I am from PBE. I have gotten a lot of hate already for being a Penguins fan. But that is perfectly okay. Loving the friendly banter and this great community so. I appreciate you guys welcoming in so kindly. Looking forward to this journey and having fun with everyone.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

Im duff sometimes I update my player sometimes I decide to unretire immediately taking a 15% penalty.

Other than this idk I do some other stuff I work for a college hockey program but its the offseason rn

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Hey all, I'm rory. I've been around simulation leagues for about 2 years now with the VHL being my main. I'm not really active here and I will never leave the minors so I will be terrorizing you for the next 4 seasons

Hello, I'm Yagoyi and I like watching plane crash documentaries. I also enjoy watching hockey, and the leafs losing brings me joy. I am an aspiring climatologist, I hope to dedicate my working life to the prevention of climate change.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Sveiki! I'm CaptainCrazy and I'm from Latvia. I graduated from high school last year and started studying at university. I have 2 dogs, 2 hamsters and a cat! :D

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Hi everyone,

I’m from Québec an I’ve been introduce to this wonderful community by the Elk’s GM (he’s a good friend in real life). He told me about this a year ago and I found it interesting since I’m a big hockey fan (so stoke the Habs got the first pick). This year, I finally have the time to throw myself into this since I have more free time having finished my old job (wich I had to poor a lot of time into). I’m currently in my last year of university and I should become a full fledged occupational therapist by the end of December this year.

As for my real-life hockey skills, I’d say happy Gilmore is a good representation. I’ve played hockey while I was younger but never really was really good and I quit the sport early in my life to focus on football (the real one, not the one where the goals are as big as Mansions).

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Hello all, for those who don’t know me, I am one of the older fellas in the league, father of one kid with another on the way and a die hard Montreal Canadiens fan. I joined the league a few years back now as a true simulation league rookie. I had no idea what to expect but I am very glad I decided to sign up. I’m just starting my second player now and hope to score as many goals with this one as my last player blocked!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Hi Jay. It's me, Dylan, again. Something interesting about me is that I dislike watching hockey because my team always loses when I watch. I try not to watch so that they have more chance of winning.

hey i'm crutch.

i've been on this site for awhile but i keep going inactive so I'm trying to break that streak. hopefully this is the time that i can actually hold on and keep updating.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Hey there, I am Jeffie and it's nice to meet you! I'm 23 and am originally from Canada. I am a Washington Capitals fan and it's nice to meet you Smile

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl