Create Account

S65 Regina Elk Captains
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 09:16 PM by JURT. Edited 1 time in total.)

With our previous leadership group going away to the big boys' league, a whole new group of captains has been elected in Regina. Here are the S65 Regina Elk Captains!

Elk Alternate captain: Inda Bagg - @Esso2264 Elk
Inda Bagg has been patiently waiting for two seasons to get that starting goalie spot while Rebecca Montagne was first in line. It's now Bagg's time to shine, and every one in the team appreciates the dedicatioto keep getting better and be a great teammate even while seeing limited icetime.

Elk Alternate captain: Don Juan - @Cyclo Elk
A late round pick in the S64 SMJHL, Juan has been consistently improving and trying to do more in the Locker Room, and is quietly turning into one of the steals of that draft. We hope to be counting on that energy in the locker room for many seasons.

Elk Captain: David-Arturri Donskoi - @LarryTheMVP Elk
The team's dad, the fan's daddy, there's nothing DAD can't do. Always around, always willing to help the new rookies getting settled in, it's to no-one's surprise that he was drafted in the first round of the last SHL draft. O Captain my Captain, please lead us to glory!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

DAD DAD DAD

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

DAD

Congrats on the selections everyone!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

So grateful for this opportunity! I promise I'll be a good DAD for everyone

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?