Create Account

GMing in the SHL: An Investigation (Part 2)

05-24-2022, 11:46 AMMooty99 Wrote: Probably a stupid question, but if everyone builds the same because of the meta why are archetypes not created like in ISFL and PBE? There archetypes are set and then tweaked to ensure that all are evenly used. I have always wondered by SHL does not do this
I think part of this is the 1-20 scale makes things look closer than they are in terms of a "meta". Over half the league has over 16 getting open right now, which sounds insane and like a meta for sure, but when you factor in the difference of 16 to 20 Getting Open being a range from 80-100 in ISFL and PBE it would make sense. I think a decent way to remedy this might be to increase the attribute cap, but I have no idea what that would look like or how those extremely high ratings (gretzky, mcdavid) affect the sim.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GMing in the SHL: An Investigation (Part 2) - by Rotti - 05-24-2022, 05:48 PM