Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #2 - Celebrity Boxing

I will second what @Mutedfaith said, but I will up his ante and extend to anyone in the SMJHL, SHL, their grandmothers, friends with New York accents, you name it my money is on him and his oversized hands, at me.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Boom Stick will be taking on Bruce Springsteen in a backyard arena composing of a trampoline and an old slide, because he really fucking hates Born to Run and thinks that Bon Jovi is a significantly better artist in every measurable metric.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Come see the match of the year as Citadelles goaltender Caleb Hayden takes on anyone who has anything negative to say about Jeremy Swayman! NHL writers tremble in fear at the sight of this madman between the pipes

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Come one, come all! Gather around and watch four SMJHL players duke it out in a contest of "whose real life hockey team can hurt them more!" It's a no-holds-barred sparring match between myself, @hunterkidd, @TheOnlyDanIvan, and @HoltzFan10! Find out who *really* has the nerve to sit through terrible, real hockey live at the Prudential Center in scenic Newark, New Jersey on July 7th, 2022!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

the next celebrity boxing match should be me vs whoever else wants to fight me. i will make it a celebrity match myself, just let me fight people who want to fight me

[Image: rotti.gif]