Create Account

A crazy day with Sir Devoir

Sir Devoir yawns and stretches his arms as he gets up from his bed in his log cabin home in Maine. He had chosen the log cabin rather then the condo in order to stay away from the hustle and craziness of the city. He went into the kitchen to see that his Gardevoir sister Annabelle had already put coffee in the pot, but was not in the house at the time.

"She is probably feeding the Bidoofs again.." Devoir mumbles to himself as he grabs a cup of coffee to try to shake off the tiredness he has. The Bidoofs have been traveling to his cabin a lot because Anna loved feeding the other pokemon around the area. It's not that Devoir thought that was a bad thing to do, but he just wished that she would let him know beforehand. He was starting to cook some pancakes in the skillet when Anna came in looking a bit annoyed.

"Apparently some people have been getting off the hiking trail and bothering the Bidoofs" She sighs as she got some more coffee herself "you'd think with all of those warnings that they would learn"

"Humans are stubborn." Devoir says aa he gets out some pancakes from the skillet onto a plate "if you tell them not to do something, a lot of the time they are going to try to do it anyways. Now do you want blueberry or chocolate chip pancakes?"

"Blueberries this time please" Anna smiles as Devoir puts the plate filled with blueberry pancakes onto the kitchen table in front of her "Now speaking of humans, how are you getting along with your human teammates?'

"We get along very well" Devoir smiles as he starts eating a plate of chocolate chip pancakes "I even get along with the Squirrel, despite the language barrier"

"It is rather amusing to see that Squirrel play, I must admit"

"Heh yeah I guess it is" As they eat, Devoir gets a notification on his phone "I got to head to the Timber arena early for a pregame meeting. They will probably be discussing strategies going forward if I have to guess"

"Well at least finish your pancakes before heading out there"

"I intend to, dear Sister." After they finish thier plates and clean them out, Devoir grabs his gear and puts it into his Jeep "Will you be able to head to the games today, Anna?"

"Unfortunately not this time, I am attending a small comedy show and the times there are very strict"

"I understand. Just be careful and I will see you when I get back" Devoir got onto the road, but when he almost got to the city he saw flashing blue and red lights up ahead "Oh wonderful" he mumbles as he pulls up to the mandatory traffic stop "Hello officer, here is my license-"

"There is no way you have a license, I'm sorry" the mean looking officer wearimg blue says, his eyebrows raised. Devoir took the opportunity to read the cop's mind and learns that the officer is thinking things that are lot worse then what he is saying 

"Oh boy it is going to be one of those kinds of stops" Devoir thought as he sighed a bit "look officer if you just listen to-" he starts to say before the officer begins to grab him and tries to pull him out of the car. In the struggle, Devoir notices that the officers badge looked rather unusual "is that even a real badge?"

"Shut up of course it is-" the "officer" starts to say before another cop car pulls up in front of them and a different officer wearing black runs out and grabs the first one.

"You're under arrest for robbing a police station and impersonating an officer and assault" the real officer says as he arrests the fake one

"Excuse my language but what the actual fuck is going on?!" Devoir yells as the officer gets done putting the handcuffs on 

"I am extremely sorry for what happened here sir." The real officer says "this man is a wanted felon known as Paul James, and I guess he thought he could hide out by pretending to be a police officer. So he robbed the police station for a uniform and got himself a fake badge. He also stole one of out vehicles, which allowed us to track him. He might have figured that out, and was planning on stealing your Jeep and escaping the city."

"Well he did not hurt me that badly and I am glad you did catch him." Devoir sighed "I hesitated hurting him because he looked like a real officer and I did not want to get into any more trouble"

"That is completely understandable Sir. Oh and good luck at the games tonight!"

"I was wondering if you recognized me." Devoir chuckles, then sighs "I can just imagine tomorrow's headlines: 'Local Hockey Star Pulled Over By Fake Cop'. Oh and by the way Paul..." he pulls out his drivers license "I do have one pf these" Paul just growls a bit as he is pulled away by two officers 

"Anyways, have a good night Devoir, you are free to go!" The arresting officer says as he goes back into his car

"You too!" Devoir says as he starts up the Jeep "my teammates will never believe this until the papers show it tomorrow..." Devor sighs a bit as he gets back onto the road heading to the arena

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]