Create Account

S65 SHL Graphics Tournament: Player Legacy
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2022, 07:13 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 1 time in total.)

We have a new contest for you!

Most players in the league went through two drafts: One in the SMJHL and in the SHL. Even those that didn't get drafted usually played for at least one team in the SMJHL and one in the SHL.

This contest is about your player* and the two teams that drafted you**.

*current player or former if you've had more than one
**if you went undrafted or never played for the team that originally drafted you, just pick one SMJHL and one SHL team that you played for

Task: 
Create a signature that combines both your teams.
Possible ideas: one render with a split design (one half SMJHL, one half SHL), two different renders or whatever else you think might work. Be creative.

Rules:
The signatures must be in JPG or PNG form. No animations.
The maximum size is 500x500 px

Prizes:
First Place: $6M
Second Place: $4.5M
Third Place: $3M

Everyone who doesn't win a prize is allowed to submit their sig for grading and receive a 2x bonus. Make sure to write a note in the weekly submission thread that your sig was part of this contest so the graders are informed.

How to submit:
You can send submissions and/or questions to @Ruggsy through a private message on the forums or on discord (Ruggsy#7042).
Submission deadline: June 5th, midnight EST

The winners will be decided via a public forum vote.

Good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Bumping this. 

Submissions are open until Friday, June 3rd (midnight EST).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

applied

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Going to extend the deadline two more days so it ends on Sunday

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]