Create Account

MIKE FITTED THE GOAT (OFFICIALLY)
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022, 12:53 PM by trella. Edited 1 time in total.)

Michael Fitted is best known for his larger than life personality and his near unintelligible media, but as of this season, Fitted has etched his name into the SHL history books under a more important category.

With his 510th point of his career, Fitted has officially passed Riley Raycroft for the most points in Barracuda organization history- this goes all the way back to Season 1 when the team was founded as the Wisconsin Monarchs.

Fitted has been a leader of the team both on the ice and in the locker room for all of his 13 seasons in the SHL, all of which he has spent with the Barracuda where he has been an Alternate Captain for many seasons. Always bringing some absurdity and hype to the team, everyone knows its going to be a good time when they see “FITTED THE GOAT [A] is typing…”

Fitted’s best season was in S62 where he managed 26 goals and 40 assists for 66 points (point per game). His best goal scoring season was in S61 where he potted 31 goals in a 56 point season. Fitted continues to be a solid contributor to the Barracuda’s offense, putting up 17 points in 21 games so far this season despite being deep into regression.

@Fitted2106 , you’ve come such a long way since signing with @FuzzSHL and I in Carolina all those seasons ago. Your energy, positivity, and fun loving attitude is unmatched by anyone in this league. Love u brother and congrats on the franchise record. This is a huge accomplishment and is very well earned!

Barracuda

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

CHOMP CHOMP

Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022, 12:51 PM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

Then you did what I could not

[Image: tumblr_m349trFyyA1qzh4aso1_r1_500.gifv]

huge contrats to fitted. I wish it could've been you and me at the top. You're one of many reasons I stick around this LR. FUCK THE PENALTIES

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

After work I will yell n scream about this unitellibgley

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

What a legend

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

the goat himself _/_/_/

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats fitted!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Kinda insane that the number to beat was only 509 for a franchise thats been around that long.

fit

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

FITTED THE GOAT NO CAP

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]