Create Account

I aM THE GHOST oF tAMp@
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2022, 07:20 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: Shaq_Reading_21012021123728.jpg]

[Image: Memers.png]

It's been a long journey it's been a long time the boy is back again fuck out of here without having Lock on voice won't let me do it cause you know if I could caplocks would be on and now I have Tampa record and I am goat and I do climb hills like goats and I do fuck goats like could be an amazing man off I said capabe gonna make a man off voice to text be crazy though they be saying whatever I meant khabib ngmegnamaov  Or however else the fuck you say it you know what I mean I'm not really a speller more of a fucking dude guy that does fucking dude guy shit cause yeah dog fuck the media greater's. 1st I'd like to thank Trella fawz is thanktrella fuzz a cap fiddler lots of them Carolina guy's fuck it I'm even gonna thank wags just because hes still there around in the show dog yeah I'm saying but like also my man zorum he was always the guy that was the guy phineas gold feel me Did a lot of drugs together it was awesome. Anyone else noticed that Hillary Duff has the fattest ass I mean it's fire row. But thanks to everyone in Tampa you know it's old tawn Dwight all the guys that start the drinks for me at backstage cause you know man needs to stay hammered cause you know you got a lot of guys there that have been there and stuff and like you know team dog and fucking panelist what I do cause ghost thick ghost ghost thick fucking gotta ghost Dick Hillary Duff ghost thick it's fucking crazy yeah.  I've always said I'd be with one team and I must say it feels good to have this accomplishment because I went to 1 team and stayed with 1 team I mean of course this record's gonna get beaten cause like cause love and zulton are both gonna fly by me on the scoring list I mean it's just not even gonna be close and I meant cause love not love Cause love ALEXXANDER KOZLOV . Damn voice the text really just can't get named sometimes like I'm a safe zultawn again and it's gonna say Sultan Yup it did a dog I knew it yippee Cayenne motherfucker that's just how the fuck voice to text B you know you guys got so angry at my texting and spelling skills that I decided to do this so is what it is cause yeah I mean row row row your boat gently down my stream.  I know I'm forgetting to thank someone and I really hope I don't but I really know I am oh yeah JSS that guy drafted me made sure that a young fitted who didn't know anything from a update to a fucking media was taken and picked and not just left on the scrap heat you know where other fitteds go when their hats aren't right. So I must say there's been a long road to get here and whether Tampa wins are comfortable or not and whether temple ones are compregnant I'll still scream fuck the penalties I'll still tell you that I'll fucking you know fucking pet your dog cause I will pet your fucking dog as we win the fucking championship and I won't pay your dog but I'll fucking Pat him because I'm a good guy And if you fucking don't understand that fucking one team pony is fucking goat shit  Then go ride your fucking tricycle right into a fucking stop sign so that the fire hydrant blows up. But I don't know whatever girl someone asks me some questions or some shit I just be able to chill in own voice text

MCP THE GOAT

spooky ghost

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

MCP HoF GM for drafting fitted

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Quote:I am goat and I do climb hills like goats and I do fuck goats

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!