Create Account

Reflection and Thank You

Hello everyone, this is Valor writing here again.

What a ride it has been, and I’ve Decided that on my birthday (which is today), I’m going to thank everyone who been helpful in my SHL journey.

To @Ace, the original gm for me in Anaheim, I hope things in Winnipeg are going well for you guys.

To all of the Vancouver Whalers of the S61 Championship team. God bless you all.

To Calgary, I apologize for any inconveniences I have caused as a result of my post calling out Izzy.

To @KenitohMenara, thank you for being there for me, even when things get rough.

To Head Office and former HO members, thank you for being there for me during the Izzy situation.

To Edmonton, and more specifically @boom, thank you for making my brief experience in Edmonton such a fun and great time.

To Toronto and @Wally, I’m glad to be here, let’s get a cup soon.

To @BenDover, thanks for being my light in the dark, and always there for me. That’s why god made us together.

And finally,
To the rest of the league, thank you for being part of this league. I know that we have all been through drama and rough times recently, but I promise you that the league’s future is very bright.

God bless you all, and I guess, happy birthday to myself!

-Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

<3

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Happy Birthday!!!

[Image: Wally.png]

Happy bird day!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Happy Birthday Valor!

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

Happy birthday!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Happy birthday Valor! Have a good one!

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Have a fun and happy birthday!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]