Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #3 - Party Time

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band. 
Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go. 
Graphic: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S65 SMJHL Rookies (S66 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, June 5th @ 11:59pm EST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

we would be the scarecrow bros band with instruments. me and widepeepohappy would be a two man band jamming down with some sick tunes and cool vibes man. come see us at the scarecrow lounge.

[Image: rotti.gif]

The official band name of the Carolina Kraken is The Krakstreet Boys. No wait.

Fleetwood Krak. Yeeeeeah that's the one.

BASE PACK (G) is holding down the back end on drums with support from Pass Forfeit (LD) on bass. Guitars are taken care of by Aleksi Kettu © and Raphael Boeck (RW). They are the meaty midsection of our scoring and our band. Sve7en and esilverm are on lead vocals, because who else could lead this crazy band?

The night would go well until Detroit showed up, who would then just beat everyone until there was no one left.

[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/B6Z5L0hG/SMJHL-Carolina-Kraken-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.postimg.cc/tRN3dY0G/SHL-Draft-Prospect-Thomas-Nitro-FG400.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 05:00 AM by jackkmart.)

'Cubz II Grizzlies' would consist of Alisters Vismanis, Taschen Messer, Manny Calavera, Alvin Towne, and Ambrosia Snow coming together to shoddily cover a myriad of 90/00s boy band songs. The group's most popular cover has to be 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)' which they've reworked into 'Great Falls Back'... Alright? Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 06:21 AM by Mutedfaith.)

Me and my rookie buddy @JMacNCheese will step up and take care of the musical part while the rest of the team can go and get drunk at the bar. We will perform a selection of songs about Detroit, please find the top 5 requested songs in this weeks pre-game music PT.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Our band would be called "The Lumberjacks" and would consist of Matthew Mayhem on Bass, Sir Devoir on the drums and Gravy Train and Emil Egli shredding it up on guitar. Nibbles The Squirrel would have to be lead vocals with Wayne Glensky and Mando Lorian singing the backups. 

Code:
49 words

Welcome to the Cup Band!
Lead signer : Dan Baltisberger. Lead scorer of the team so he's the face of our band
Guitar #1 : Lesgo Brandon. Feed Dan on the ice and bring some fire solos.
Guitar #2 : Tom Taylor. Lead ice time leader and really have the name for a guitarist.
Bass : Outdoor Truck. A heavy hitter who put the bass at the maximum level
Drummer : Me. Use his magic hands to put some beats

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 11:58 AM by tomtommen. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Colorado Raptors House party band consists of Ruggsy and Jumbo on vocals. Anyone who enters their lead vocalist domain gets traded instantly. While Sebastien Dubois is slapping that bass Evan Winter shreds on the guitar. Jolmi Koivu slams on the drums and JR Frankenstero plays on that weird triangle percussion instrument. Binko Koivu plays xylophone, Talan Bacalso is making sick electronic beats and all the rest are back up singers. Music from every corner in the world gets played. Most famous performances include a Raptors version of Hypa Hypa by Electric Callboy and a version of Gimme Some More by Busta Rhymes.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Me and Petey Gallen (@StaticShocked) have a little two-piece thing going on as a little side gig. He's on bass, I'm on drums and singing, we just do covers of Death from Above 1979 songs at basement shows around town under fake names. We've just been going by "The International" what with the whole "he's from Czechia, I'm from Long Island" thing and we're playing on a Canadian hockey team. Most of the time people just like the excuse to listen to some pumping dance punk and mosh around in a dingy basement, drink some beer, smoke some grass. It's usually a good night, but I guarantee if you ask him, he's not gonna tell you about it.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

We are the Yukon Yodelers! GM @Fluw thought it would be more entertaining than ice girls and according to the fans he is right! every 2md intermission Oles, Reed Kobo and Jayson Aittokallio come out to center ice and give the performance of a lifetime! ironically these are also the 3 best forwards on the team... maybe the yodeling is the secret to success!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I think it would be just everyone in the knights LR roaring and shouting and stomping and clapping our hands in some kind of incredibly moving yet also frightening war battle dance

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

our band name is Wet Sock Syndrome

@Weretarantula plays lead guitar and rhythm guitar both
@Gwdjohnson is our singer :pepelegs:
@jeffie43 and @Zomp sing backup vocals
no bass, no drums, no keys
@Acsolap plays the skin flute

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

You already know we out here in Carolina be rocking that Ska. We got Base Pack holding down the line on the bass, Dork rockin the trombone, Nitro going ham on the trumpet, and Kettu as the front man hitting it with the sax.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 10:26 PM by TheGreatToeJam.)

Before every game the starting lineup graces the rest of the team with a lovely rendition of Kesha and Pitbulls "Timber" on the Peruvian pan flute.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

The band would be called The Trashers and @trashae is the lead singer. I will be on the drums, @Fantobens is on guitar and @artermis is on bass and we play the worst death metal possible known to man.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]