Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #3 - Party Time
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2022, 05:20 PM by jeffie43.)

I think @hotdog would be a sick saxophone player. You know PEE is gonna go crazy with the sax. Gwdjohnson will probably be on the triangle because if his player is indicative of anything, he can't be trusted with anything. I will probably be banging the drums, and after the party I will be banging @Gwdjohnson 's mum

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I mean, we will be called the Raptors, duh! I think JR will play the base, I will play the guitar, Gordon will play the drums and Jumbo can sing. I think the night will be totally awful. We will get tomatoes thrown at us for sure.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

My team would definitely be a melodic death metal band. I would play guitar, rags would play drums, Spursfan would play bass, and we’d have a drum machine as a drummer. The band name would be something silly like Squirrel Farts

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Boom Stick is fluent in the guitar, actually, and loves himself some heavy metal. I think being a Finnish Resident means that you are naturally a god at guitar and can play automatically, so probably just a 39 man guitar section for the team!

The Elk’s band is name is the Fighting Antlers. Our three heaviest hitters compose it. David-Arturri Donksoi takes care of the guitar and the singing, Kezia MacKenzie on the bass guitar and the back vocals and M’Baku Olubori on the drum. The Fighting Antlers play in a genre between Rise against the machine and Green day.

The would begin the night with their classic “You gotta fight for your right to play hockey” and would end it with “Goon’s paradise” while trashing their instruments.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

The band would be named Motor City Assembly Line! All of the instruments will be made from pieces from parts of an vehicle assembly line that upgraded their equipment. I can't play any instruments so I would be out but I would say that our top 2 pairings on defense would be rocking hard on these instruments!!!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

It's time for the playoff party for the St. Louis Scarecrows !! Outside of the Joe Louis Arena would be the Scarecrow Field, and Johnathan Mercer will be doing lead vocals for a Lynyrd Skynyrd band so bring your beer and bring your playoff vibes because we going the fk in.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I don't actually know if any of my teammates are musicians, so I'm going off names only. On drums would be Outdoor Truck, percussion and trucks kinda work together. On guitar, Jeff Santiago, kind of reminds me of Carlos Santana, so, there is that. Bass guitar / lead singer, Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu, there aren't all that many bassist / singers out there and I can't imagine there are many people with a name like this, seems to fit perfectly.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada