Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #3 - Party Time

They said I'm not allowed to be in the band anymore after I destroyed all of the equipment. Someone should have told me how amplifiers worked before letting me out.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Obviously the band would be named Alvin and the Chipmunks, with me being the lead singer, Manny Calavera and Alisters Vismanis as gitarist and Xman Dawson Jr. on the drums. We would be playing songs from our album ‘66 greatest hits’.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Having our team be chosen as the band seemed like a strange choice, but luckily I know how to play the kazoo. You can never underestimate the unique powers of the kazoo.

Turns out the league could not afford to sign my whole team as the band, but lucky for them I have taken a pay cut to perform my very special "Best of the Backstreet Boys" Karaoke songs. I have been told by my fans that they love these performances. Well, my mom said that, but that counts right?

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

The Carolina Kraken are represented solely by Thomas Nitro, who will be performing "Tequila" by the Champs with a karaoke machine on repeat for the entire night, interrupted by one performance of "Genius of Love" by Tom Tom Club at some random point in the evening.

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

I guess laser and I would both be drummers. Mczehrl plays lead guitar. Waters on bass. Banackock is the front man because he’s the Scandinavian Michael Jackson. And kaath on the keys while duff lays down the rhythm guitar.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Myself and @adamantium are in a cover band! The two of us will jam out from time to time covering different types of music. Like he mentioned, Benny likes to cover Death from Above 1979 songs, and he always gets really really into it. They're usually sweating a lot by the time we finish. I play the bass, Benny plays the drums and sings, and from time to time we'll usually get one of our Whalers teammates to play guitar. It's all great fun.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

It was 20 games ago today. When the GM taught the band to play. We've been going in and out of style. But we're guaranteed to raise a smile. So may I introduce to you: Colorado Raptors Major Junior Hockey Club Band!

Casper Nilsson is not a part of the Raptor junior band. Casper fills more of the role of being a hypeman and chugging beer during performances. If the raptor band ever needs a fill-in guitarist Casper will be there, until then he is a entertainer.

[Image: Screenshot_20220622-220500_Picsart.jpg]

The Citadelles have a few amateur DJs on the team, they love to talk about their newest beats and ideas for sick collabs. They usually will play their songs after practice to see how the team feels about them.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Pablo Pombo would lead a hip hop group called Da Bombas. He is the main producer and rapper, he has secondary feature rappers, and some dancers to accompany him on stage. Originating from Brazil, of course.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Well, I would be on guitar, because I actually play guitar (not well, but that's besides the point). I feel like Benny has a voice for a band, so he can take lead singer, and then we'll throw the other high profile rookie on drums, with the rest of the team interpretive dancing. We'll call ourselves Benny and the Whales.

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

if there's one thing elk are known for, it's having big fuckin horns - so, naturally, we would be an orchestra except with only the brass section. the entire team would be involved, of course, with jurt as the conductor. band name? the horn(e) section. hopefully someone gets that reference.

On the Timber it would be Nibbles, Downski and Baljoa who would be the ones that started a band. We would all probably play some hardcore rock n' roll music with 3 electric guitars and Nibbles would be lead vocals.

Code:
40 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

The Elk would form a  karaoke rap collective including our GM who specializes in super accurate Eminem covers. Other highlights of the performance of DJ Khaled's All I Do Is Win and Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]