Create Account

S65 mPT #3: That's Showbiz Baby

Paul Koivu was lucky enough to do the adlibs for an entire Playboi Carti song, who is coincidentally his favorite rapper. He is so glad for this opportunity!!!!!!

28 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Axel would wanna be a dead guy in a hospital in one of the like, 50 different cop/medical shows out there. It's really the easiest work he will ever do. Just lie down, get some dead guy makeup on, and if anyone recognizes him it's just a fun lil goofy Easter Egg. What's not to love about that role.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Billy Blazes looks like a real meat head. That's why he was approached to be a police officer in a detective movie. Billy loved the opportunity because he also got to beat people up on camera.

Being a player in Baltimore, Noel is quite familiar with the show The Wire and some of the stories around policing and crime in Baltimore. He always thought it would be kinda funny to play one of the criminals or a victim or something on a show like that.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I think I'd have Leon go for a role as a legend in Apex Legends. He'd be the new legend and his passive would be being useless, his tactical would be throwing his stick as a spear, and his ultimate would be aimbotting opponents heads.

Tommy Thompson was granted a cameo on the upcoming Disney+ television show, Ahsoka. He will have a three second appearance in which he glances towards the camera meaningfully on board Grand Admiral Thrawn's capital ship, the Chimera. He'll look at Captain Pellaeon, and then never appear again.

Nobody will know who he was, and it will become a 'did you know' fact beneath his name on Buffalo Stampede factoid cards.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I guess it could be fun to be a part of an all or nothing series. Actually giving the fans a look behind the scenes!

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2022, 01:51 AM by Redderder15.)

If I were to make a cameo in a TV show or movie, I'd definitely want to play a role in Doctor Strange, mainly because I want to meet Benedict Cumberbatch.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

I think that the best role for Bas would be being a robber in Quinton Tarantino's newest film. He dies after about 2 or 3 minutes of screen time and we never see him again. It's just a good role for the lad.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I’m in the new Drake video. It is a cultural explosion for the sport and brings in a whole swath of fortnite kids who enjoy watching hockey because Drake rapped about it while doing some dance.

(37)

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!