Create Account

S65 mPT #3: That's Showbiz Baby

Following the trend of Korean celebrities making guest appearances on reality TV shows, San-sam Emerson would be on 나 혼자 산다 (I Live Alone). The show is just a basic look into how single celebs live their day to day lives with a panel of all the regulars cracking jokes and such. Easy exposure for the Emerson brand and a great way to make connections with A-listers back home.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

With Pride Month happening, Sophie Bordeleau would love to be a part of an action-packed and thrilling drama that still brings in the gays, so the perfect fit would be the show Arcane: League of Legends. She certainly has the finesse and personality to be able to have some fun with the part.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Jonas would like to play the bartender at the bar that the group of main characters frequently visits that ends up playing an important role in the storyline sometime down the line but no one could have guessed

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

There is a fun little game that was recently launched to steam called Penguin Heist. It has become a favorite of Adelie's and as a bit of a kelptomatic penguin himself, he knows he would fit right in and could be a special premium guest character to help bring more awareness to this amazing game!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

After being the Star in Dude wheres my car, Zoltan has asked to never perform a role again. The entire time, he just stood in the background of his scene, flashing the Z with his hands. The director got mad a few times, but eventually just cut most of his scenes in the final production.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Quote:Your task: Your player has been offered a minor role in any movie, television show, or music video that they want. I guess they could also feature on a song or something. Tell me what they want to be in, and what role they fill!
25 words minimum!
Adam has been offered the role of a stormtrooper in one of Disney+'s new Star Wars series. Ignoring obvious stormtrooper aim jokes, he'll do great because he's been a lifelong Star Wars fan and always wanted to dress up in a uniform. Plus, he gets to mingle with that baby Yoda behind the scenes.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Eero Makela will be a special guest star in an upcoming Seth Ickerman-directed music video for French dark synthwave artist Carpenter Brut! As for his role in the video, Makela only said, "The guys - Seth Ickerman is actually two directors working under a shared name - promised me there'd be lots of naked French models in this one, just like in the Blood Machines show. So of course I signed on!"

Jean-Uhtred is going to be a star on the next season of the Kenobi series as a weird dude who shouts at people random prequel meme quotes that make just a little bit of sense in the context

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Eurovision might be over, but Subwoolfer are still out there making videos. For whatever reason, they've asked Aksel to be in the next. He's already bought a banana suit.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

hmmm ok interesting, how about a role of a cop? really great right? me as a cop? try to catch bad guys (the main character) but then he ran away, but at least i have some screen time

Daud Ramza only knows how to enjoy things ironically. So for his big cameo, he's going to take part in two hour Puddle of Mudd Nirvana tribute show.

[Image: blasoon.gif]

I would want to be in the second season of Severance cause that show is so freaking good. Let me be a worker in a different section or something.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

An opportunity in an upcoming star wars release is everything Hans could wish for, especially if its a random alien in a bar causing a ruckus in the background

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Code:
Your task: Your player has been offered a minor role in any movie, television show, or music video that they want. I guess they could also feature on a song or something. Tell me what they want to be in, and what role they fill!

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Sk8er Boi Avril Lavigne has announced that she will be releasing a reshoot of the video clip. As a massive Avril fan, Ryuuji used his connections to land a small role in the music video. It is just as one of the back ground charachters skating around, but he looks forward to it.

[59 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Jaska Seppala of the buffalo stampede is excited to start his film career. His first speaking job was on a Law & Order. He got to be the warehouse working who some how remembers everything and speaks while unloading boxes

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page