Create Account

Baltimore Platoon + WannabeFinn Punishment

Good evening/morning SHL,

It came to the attention of SHL Head Office that Baltimore traded their S66 2nd round pick twice, once by JR to Manhattan on 1/2/2022, and once by hhh81 to Minnesota on 5/7/2022.

Code:
If a team trades a pick they do not possess at the time of the trade, they will lose their closest, highest owned 3rd round pick.

Additionally, this error was caught after it was approved by WannabeFinn. Per SHL Rulebook Section III, Article 1.f.i

Code:
Any Head Office member who approves a trade that is found to be illegal will be fined $2,000,000, and will receive a write up.

Therefore, the punishments are as follows:

- The Baltimore Platoon forfeit their next, team-owned 3rd round selection, which will be an S66 3rd. Tagging @hhh81 for visibility.

-  @WannabeFinn will have $2,000,000 deducted from his S66 pay for missing the double traded pick and approving this trade for public posting, and will receive his first write up.

On behalf of SHL Head Office,
- Jess

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm here to say Fire Lee on behalf of Jase

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

How does this affect Lebron's legacy?