Create Account

J41 finally retires

Oh man, It is actually finally time. 3 years ago I joined SHL and sim leagues and Jon Forty-One outlived every single character I ever did. Not the longest career ever but still a long time to be playing an angry ice hockey player lol.

I do not really know what I am going to write for this but I would like to think I have a good shot at Hall of Fame. Multiple seasons hitting 75 total points, got a nom and award, got over 750 points over my career with a loooot of assists. Also ended up having a really good international career for Great Britain too with a few golds and a lot of other coloured medals over the seasons (Plus Best Forward award 1 season) and whilst I never won the SHL Majors final I usually had a good ride and enjoyed my time on Edmonton and Baltimore. You guys were great fun. Shout out to Calgary and Montreal for taking my old ass in my latter seasons, it means a lot to me.

Minors was a rollercoaster of emotions for me and I think I might be recreating but firstly I am taking this week and however many weeks it is til the TDL cause 3 years of max earning, hitting the 2K club and stuff needs a bit of a rest I think.

This genuinely feels weird for me as I write this. I started J41 at the worst possible time and managed to be one of the best in my draft class and proving people wrong which feels amazing but my god has it been a struggle lol. Alas, I wish I could continue for a few seasons more but honestly I am now deep into regression and it is just the right time to say goodbye even if I do not really want to. All is well.

For shout outs and team mates I really just have too many to single out over the years but for the most part I have always enjoyed my team and chatting.

I do not really know how to end this one but I look forward to the future in SHL Smile

(Also if anyone could give me decent names for J41's kid I'd appreciate it.)

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Quote:(Also if anyone could give me decent names for J41's kid I'd appreciate it.)

jon thirty-nine. we don't talk about jon forty.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

(Also if anyone could give me decent names for J41's kid I'd appreciate it.)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, if you dont i will be dissapointed

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

Hats off to a legend

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

05-31-2022, 01:44 PMretuperkele Wrote: (Also if anyone could give me decent names for J41's kid I'd appreciate it.)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, if you dont i will be dissapointed
Winner for sure

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Hell of a career

_/_/_/_/_/

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Thank god. @pauadrian next

RIP J41! It was great having you on Calgary!

stick taps!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Hopefully there is no event that brings J41 out of retirement and he can enjoy his golden years in peace, it's well deserved.

Congrats on one hell of a career, sir.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

c ya later bozo. hope it was a good career

jk love u

the next trade deadline is in less than a week muchacho

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Don’t forget about the four star cup

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2022, 07:14 PM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

J41 is my dad and my lover

Also, Jon 69. He'll know what that means

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Awesome career man, heck of a player! You were an absolute assassin in Edmonton.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride