Create Account

Dan King Decides to return to Baseball

Well Dan King has decided that he wants to go back to baseball, as many of you probably know I’m also in the PBE and I have got to a point where I can really only keep up with one league. Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me into this league and for the Elk and Patriots for drafting me but I don’t want to only be able to be semi active. I have been thinking about this for a while and really tried to hold out but its gotten to a point where I’m no longer able to keep up. Thank you for everything and I hope to see all of you again someday

[Image: pFtBdSw.jpg]Thank You OrbitingDeath!

GOOD RETIREMENT TO THE REALEST OG I KNOW!!!

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Sad to see you go!

[Image: banes.png]

I’m unretiring

[Image: pFtBdSw.jpg]Thank You OrbitingDeath!