Create Account

HIRED: Head of SHL All-Star Committee
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2022, 11:43 AM by WannabeFinn. Edited 4 times in total.)

With @lespoils tenure as head of the All-Star committee coming to a close, we’re looking to hire someone new to take the reigns for the All-Star team! As the Head of the committee, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the all-star voting and nomination process, as well as working alongside the newly christened Events Head to plan and execute the SHL All-Star Game every season! Aside from this, you’ll also get the chance to work alongside the rest of the All-Star Team and Head Office to bring fresh ideas to the role and really bring some excitement to the SHL.

To apply for this job, please send myself or @Patty a message either here on the site or on Discord. We’d love to talk to ya!

Pay is $6,000,000 per season.

On behalf of the SHL head office,
WBF

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Anyone interested is welcome to DM me on site or Discord (lespoils#4267), as the aforementioned new Head of the Events Dept. I won't be too far to help out with this particular évent!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

bump

Congratulations to @Big Newff on the successful application