Create Account

[HIRED] New IIHF Federation Heads
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 02:01 PM by Canadice. Edited 4 times in total.)

After two calls for applications for the Federation Head position of three IIHF Federations resulting in no applicants, the IIHF HO has now decided to do the following:

- Kez has asked and will return to the Federation Head duties of Norway.
- Ireland and Germany will be "demoted" and no longer be a part of the IIHF tournament.
- Open application for two new Federations to be "promoted" to the IIHF.

New Federations
As such we are now looking for applicants for one of the following Federations. The options have been selected by IIHF HO based on the current number of players born in each (more than 5).

- France
- Italy
- Australia
- Denmark
- Ukraine

The process of creating these new Federations will include:
- the automatic transfer of any IA player originally born in the new Federation
- the offer to transfer any Active player originally born in the new Federation as an exceptional transfer
- the automatic transfer of the old Federation players to the new Federation, Ireland to one, Germany to the other. These players will be not be considered "locked" players until after the S66 IIHF Tournament and may choose to transfer out to another Federation using the transfer rules of the IIHF.

If you are interested in applying for one of the new Federation Heads positions, please do so with the following information. We will also allow applications for Ireland and Germany one final time.

Code:
Username:
Player Name:
Relevant job experience:
Other general information:
Which of the Federation do you want to lead:
Why you think you would be a good fit:
Random things you'd like to add:

The duties of a Federation Head include:
- submitting rosters and managing lines every IIHF tournament
- filling out IIHF award ballots and end of tournament survey each season
- keeping your team's profile and recruiting page updated
- keeping your federation engaged, involved, and recruiting new players/transfers to your federation
- active involvement with the IIHF HO and in discussions

Pay is 4M per season. Applications close June 17th!

Please PM me your application on the site, or on Discord (canadice#0985), or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Let's try this another way. The hiring post has been updated to reflect the current search for Federation Heads.

Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

:thinking:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I'll apply if you add fiji

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 05:11 PM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

If Brazil's on the table, I might be up for it.

...In all seriousness, what of us from those teams who ain't keen on flipping to like... France or something?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

06-11-2022, 05:10 PMThunfish Wrote: If Brazil's on the table, I might be up for it.

...In all seriousness, what of us from those teams who ain't keen on flipping to like... France or something?

Quote:- the automatic transfer of the old Federation players to the new Federation, Ireland to one, Germany to the other. These players will be not be considered "locked" players until after the S66 IIHF Tournament and may choose to transfer out to another Federation using the transfer rules of the IIHF.

You'll play this season with your teammates, and then you'll have the chance to transfer out as if you hadn't played a game for the new Fed.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

How will this effect WJC going forward?

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Rough to see Ireland get "demoted". Feels like such a historical federation should be left to pick up it's pieces, however long that may take.

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Applied!

06-11-2022, 06:19 PMValpix Wrote: How will this effect WJC going forward?

WJC and its management are separate from the main IIHF HO.

The current WJC commish is @3lewsers though, but note that we're not losing either Germany nor Ireland just yet.

06-11-2022, 06:56 PMBloomeyGB Wrote: Rough to see Ireland get "demoted". Feels like such a historical federation should be left to pick up it's pieces, however long that may take.

We simply haven't had a single application for Ireland yet and thus we've had no one to run the team.

This is the last call for applications, so there is a chance.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

06-11-2022, 05:10 PMThunfish Wrote: If Brazil's on the table, I might be up for it.

lol i think im the only brazil player

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

06-12-2022, 11:42 PMYagoyi Wrote:

lol i think im the only brazil player
As in the player's from Brazil or the user?

'Cause if it's the latter... uh... I'm typing this from Rio de Janeiro right now.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

06-13-2022, 05:54 PMThunfish Wrote:
06-12-2022, 11:42 PMYagoyi Wrote: lol i think im the only brazil player
As in the player's from Brazil or the user?

'Cause if it's the latter... uh... I'm typing this from Rio de Janeiro right now.

the player lol

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

I can be co-gm of France if someone want to take the lead.

I have no experience in GM-ing, but I speak French so maybe that will help haha!

Allez les Bleus!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

After a couple of applications for both new and old federations, we are pleased to announce the hiring of @Tomen for Germany and @Otis Boudreaux for Ireland.