Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 78
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2022, 07:34 PM by Rich. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hello SHL!

Stream has ended!

You can check out the twitch vod at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1495788153.
The recording will also be up on Youtube in 20 minutes or so. Link is at the bottom of my sig.

Code:
please split pay between myself and luke

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Stream is up. We will begin shortly.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Stream has ended.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

The create a player form ratings are in the order that they show up for regular people in the game, we originally had everything in that order but it made file work a pain in the ass. So we changed it to match the player edit screen everywhere but on the create a player form lol

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-14-2022, 01:47 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: The create a player form ratings are in the order that they show up for regular people in the game, we originally had everything in that order but it made file work a pain in the ass. So we changed it to match the player edit screen everywhere but on the create a player form lol
Thank makes sense. I had gotten used to just about everything being uniform now, so difference in the attribute order broke me.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

06-14-2022, 02:17 PMRich Wrote:
06-14-2022, 01:47 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: The create a player form ratings are in the order that they show up for regular people in the game, we originally had everything in that order but it made file work a pain in the ass. So we changed it to match the player edit screen everywhere but on the create a player form lol
Thank makes sense. I had gotten used to just about everything being uniform now, so difference in the attribute order broke me.
I'll see what I can do to adjust it to match, it's probably a bit more obvious to you as a file worker than most, but now that I've seen it it'll bother me too! lol

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]