Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

Water sucks, Gatorade is better. Every time you get knocked to the ice, you just do a couple quick licks against the surface to get your electrolytes back up. Just watch out for Adam Sandler, he might not appreciate it.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I would recommend a frozen mix of the blood of dead pigeons, bats, rats, spiders and other similar pests, the smell coated with bucket loads of perfume.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The finnish liquorice producer Panda has acquired the rights to the SHL ice for the next season! Next season all SHL rinks will feature black ice made of salmiakki concentrate. In order to be visible on the black ice, the pucks will now be colored orange. Panda has already tried this in the local finnish SM-Liiga and hopes that it will help them increase their sales in North America tenfold!

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

ice is lame we gunna freeze the best liquid ever mountain dew yessir that is what we are scaking on imagine the sponsorships that occur when someone licks the mountain dew ice before taking a game winning shot

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Let's go with gatorade. Great marketability and there's enough different flavours for variety, or even home team coloured ice. If someone is daring enough, they can lick the ice and replenish electrolytes as well.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

The liquid I would choose to replace all SHL ice is would be ketchup. This would be better because ketchup is wonderful and tastes yummy. It would be great because the ice would be red and there would be no blood stains anymore!

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

The SHL would skate on frozen Gatorade. I feel like it is such a great sports drink that instead of licking other players you could just fall down and lick the ice to get their electrolytes up.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

we are going to replace the ice with cola. this is becuase we are gping to try and freeze bubbles into the ice for some fun when holes open up in the ice.

I'm all jacked up cause I've been drinking green tea all afternoon and I think that is the perfect choice for frozen liquid to replace water. Get the green tea IN THE ICE!

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I'll replace the ice with cider so that when joans is feeling overwhelmed during a game he can rest his cheek to the ice, melt it down and have a refreshing drink of some bubbly apple juice

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

The best new liquid that the SHL could use instead of water is Gatorade Glacier Ice. I mean, come on now, its in the name! Right? Why wouldn't you use a liquid with the name Glacier Ice?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Ice is made out of water? Like out the toilet? In this day and age, I think the obvious choice for all SHL arenas is Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

I think the ice should keep its color, or at least close. Coke could be too dark, and could cause situations where the puck isn't very well noticable. That's why the ice will be made with Fanta Lemon. It's also very delicious, thus you could always just scoop some delicious slush from the ice surface.

[Image: sulov.gif]

All Team GB home games will let viewers see our new Earl Gray tea ice. The dark colour will make it harder for ugly sponsorships to pop up and distract from your nightly dose of hockey.

[Image: blasoon.gif]

We replace the ice with Mercury. Mercury freezes at just about the promise number where F and C intersect, around 37.8F and 38.8C, so it will help unify both american and canadian fanbases. Also as a metal, it will self sharpen skates, eliminating an entire step in the equipment maintenance process. No brainer honestly.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede