Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

For the Raptors the new ice is going to be made out of the Blue Raspberry popsicle juice, that way when someone gets Snowed, or if it goes into the crowd, you can open your mouth and get a fresh blue colored berry taste.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 10:59 AM by Ragnar. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would freeze and save @Zombiewolf’s semen. Well, more than I already do. The ice would be absolutely perfect and delicious, and a beautiful creamy white.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

For a charity game between retired veterans, the SHL as a joke trialed using a rink made entirely from frozen beer. Gabe Johnson, who was part of the event, had to leave early because he spent too much time face down on the ice. (44 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I don't even understand this prompt. The idea is that frozen water isn't good enough to skate on and I have to come up with something else? How about maximum pulp orange juice, just to be weird.

We're going to replace the ice with frozen beer. That way when the NL alumni take shots there is frozen alcohol available. They just need to chip away at the ice or something?

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I would kinda want to see a fish finger / fish sticks floor, like a kind of tile. That would be absolutely horrendous but I kinda wanna see it.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I’m replacing the ice with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. My player fuels off of it during games in order to perform at a high level. Being able to lick the ice to refuel would mean my player would basically not get tired and can play the whole game.

The frozen liquid I would go with would be iced coffee. It is better than normal ice because the colour is more unique and if you get thirsty, it is much more tasty than just ice haha.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Monster Energy ice, because you need to be like, Monster's out there y'know? It's just to sound cool, and during fights guys can lick the ice for some more energy and get everyone hyped up. I see no downsides to Monster ice.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I would replace all the ice with frozen Cheez Whiz, the processed cheese sauce or spread produced by Kraft Foods. I believe it would add a nice flavor and color to the broadcasts.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Ice will be replace by Pink Whitneys. New Amsterdam wanted more than their logos on the boards, here we go. No more need for Zambonis, a bunch of frat kids after every periods will lick the ice

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Water is way to boring for a league like the SHL. Instead of normal ice, SHL games will now be played on dry ice! Not only does it introduce some danger to the game, but the smoke will produce some super cool effects!

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The clear alternative is to replace the SHL's ice with what ever the team's biggest liquid sponsor is. During the game, liquid nitrogen can be poured on the frozen liquid. This can also entertaining to the crowd if a player gets frozen solid by the liquid nitrogen.

The only liquid that I can think of that would make for a cool ice surface is Rockstar Energy: Burner. It would add a nice red colour to the ice and you could get the shavings for snow cones for after the game or a mid game energy boost for the teams

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

i would replace the water with Fiji Water. Fiji water comes from an artesian aquifier in Viti Levu. It is very refreshing and tasty. For the record, its called Fiji water because its not bottled in cleveland.

[Image: izzy.PNG]