Create Account

HIRED: Head Updater
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2022, 12:32 PM by WannabeFinn. Edited 4 times in total.)

The Head Updater is responsible for overseeing the player updating team and updating Google Sheet, ensuring that all of the updates are done efficiently, quickly and accurately, and is Head Office’s first point of contact for issues regarding player updating. You MUST be proficient in Google Sheets as the Updating Sheet is rather in depth and complex.  I'd like to thank @Wally for their time and good work as Head Updater.  Please DM myself or @Patty on the site or on Discord if you’re interested in the position!

Deadline is Sunday, June 19th at 11:59pm PST

Pay for the position is $10,000,000 per season.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Updooted

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Submitted application for @Zombiewolf

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Congratulations to our new co-Heads @SFresh3 and @Sburbine Biggrin

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Congrats to you both!

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

Congrats you two

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

06-25-2022, 12:35 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Congratulations to our new co-Heads @SFresh3 and @Sburbine  Biggrin

Wait a second... I should have been making 20 mil... damn it... This is my punishment.

For real... Awesome choice!

[Image: Wally.png]