Create Account

S65 PT #5: Day With the Cup

Creative Prompt:

Blink and you missed this shot in Stranger Things Season 3.
[Image: zpO1hcr.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Prompt

If I were someday fortunate enough to lift the Challenge Cup like my father was able to do all those years ago, I would bring the cup back home to Incheon, South Korea. There would be nothing better than to share my accomplishment with my family and the entire country of South Korea. As much I would love to get wild and crazy with the Cup, I think my celebration would be better served continuing to grow the game of hockey in Korea and Asia at large. I would set up an event at the rink where I played as a kid and have it be a full on extravaganza. There would be games, demos from other SHL and Team Korea players, raffles for game worn equipment, and of course photo-ops with the Challenge Cup. I would want my victory to be a catalyst for young hockey players. Perhaps from my accomplishment a brighter future for Korean hockey could rise.
(160)

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Player Written Prompt

If Lord Farquaads was able to secure the Four Star Cup after a heroic postseason with the Yukon Malamutes, he would naturally bring it back to Duloc. Farquaads’ executioner, Thelonious, will have already set up a stout and sturdy table to hold the cherished trophy deep within the dungeons of Duloc. First off, Lord Farquaads will fetch the Gingerbread Man, and he will fill the cup of the trophy with the finest milk. He will dip the Gingerbread Man into the milk, and eat him bit by bit until he reveals the secret hiding place of the filthy green ogre.
Naturally, after taking a well-deserved nap after the nefarious torture, Lord Farquaads will learn the fact that the three blind mice have found themselves in the leftover milk and have unfortunately drowned, leaving three dead blind mice floating atop the Four Star Cup.
It will be an interesting day that culminates a season of effort for Farquaads, but it will ultimately all come back to where it started – the Dulocian Empire.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

My cup my very own cup! Oh the things I'll do with it in 24 hours. We'd start the day with a bowl of cereal and milk. Something chocolatey and sugary. Then we'd have a giant baileys hot coffee. That would be the start for sure. Then we'd go for a stroll down to the nearest pub and get started with out cup crawl. One beer each at 17 different locations. In the middle of the day we'd probably find a public park somewhere and go swimming with it thinking we're at a private lake. Then we'd probably find a stranger who wants us to just chill with the cup in their house/apartment and have a drink with them. Then somehow we're on a train going somewhere... Are we even still in Boston? There's a dog involved... Someone named Phineas? Past alter egos... Wake up the next day in my bed. Sadly give the cup to the next player

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Sophie Bordeleau would probably take the Challenge Cup back to Trois-Rivières, take it round the places where her hockey career had its formative years. She’d take it to the high school where she played hockey and met her mentor in Coach Phillips, talking to the kids there about following their dreams and working hard. It might be a bit of a cliche, but Sophie has never been one to back down from an opportunity and being a Challenge Cup champion is a prime example of the rewards. Finally, she’d show gratitude to the town that brought her up by hosting a big cookout where fans could take pictures with the Cup, meet her, and just celebrate one of their own reaching hockey’s highest peak. Becoming a SHL player takes a lot of people along the way to help Sophie get there, and by taking the Cup home she’s able to give back to them and show her gratitude to those who got her journey started.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

CREATIVE PROMPT

The Challenge Cup has been around for a while, so it makes sense that it has seen a lot of crazy stuff ever since it was created, but the Challenge Cup's first night was actually its craziest. It was a special night. Auroras in the sky, but you couldn't see it as a blizzard was raging. Rumors are a bunch of renegades, paid by the local crime syndicate, stole the cup right after it was forged. The commissioner at the time was raging and sent a platoon of men to find the cup. He was pride of the Cup and wanted it back. Amongst the men, some were former Patriots. They didn't know where to go, but a couple of them, nicknamed Dragon and Steelhawk, decided to follow the North Star. It was a crazy night for the renegades with the Cup, they had to fight a group of wild panthers. Their ultimate goal was to sell the Cup to a foreign Monarch, chief of the Argonauts. After fending off the panthers, they were attacked by a mechanical steel hawk who unleashed Inferno on them. They tried to run away but they were circled by a stampede. Some men caught fire and had to jump in the water, where they were eaten by a bunch of flesh-eating barracudas. No one knows how, but the men sent by the commish eventually found the Challenge Cup. It was found in the middle of the forest, defended by a wolf pack. No one knows how it got there and who was controlling the mechanical steel hawk. But many men perished that night and that's where the rumors that the Cup is haunted by specters. It's from those men who perished trying to steal the cup right after it was created.

Just like that I think I was able to fit all the team names into my story.

314 words.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Player Prompt:

My day with the cup would be one for the people.  I would publish a schedule of where I'm taking it and allow whoever wanted to come to show up and see it.  I would do several locations throughout the day so that lines would be contained to smaller numbers.  I would set up food and drinks for everyone, have tons of pictures for autographs, maybe even bring a few teammates to be there as well!  It would be a dope day with the fans, and really a cool community day.  I'd take the cup to the hood, the country, and in  between.  Maybe I'd even inspire a few new fans of the sport to come out and watch the games.  Obviously I'd also use my day to meet some local celebrities under the guise of a secret event I'm throwing, but fuck em.  Where would they be without the fans am I right.  Definitely hiring a bomb ass chef to make a smorgasbord of food for each event tho, probably will only be there like 2-3 hours each but dayummmm that food better be bussin.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

prompt one player thingy

mitchell van der heijden has had four days with the simulation hockey league challenge cup having won it four times, three times with his beloved hamilton steelhawks and once with the simulation hockey league franchise located in new orleans louisiana. the first time he won the simulation hockey league challenge cup, van der heijden didn't really get to celebrate because he had been traded literally right after he scored the cup winning goal. so you bet your ass he had a bender after he won the cup in hamilton for the first time. van der heijden held a parade in both alkmaar and bern where he and some teammates rode around the city on a bus, celebrating his achievement and hoping that he could make hockey a bigger sport. he then went on a club tour, drinking out of the cup numerous times before accidentally leaving it at a bern club, picking it up the next day before giving it to rikard hammarberg.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 03:33 PM by zaynzk.)

wsbl

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Chimkin Wing's day with the cup would be pretty standard, honestly.

First, after an all night bender and sexual intercourse marathon with @Zombiewolf, Chimkin Wing would take the cup back to his native country of Serbia.

Upon landing, he would go straight to the coal mines and show his father the cup. His dad has always wanted to see it, but working day shift in a mine and working night shift in another mine makes it impossible to even watch hockey on TV.

Then he would take it to his mother's job - a third coal mine and show it to her while she was leaving on her way to her second job - a fourth coal mine.

Then Chimkin Wing would take the Challenge Cup to his old school - Eagle's Claw Elementary, which is a hut located between a fifth coal mine and a sixth coal mine. He'd show the children and they would all celebrate.

He'd end the day like he ends every day - by doing way too many whipits and passing out in a dumpster behind a Waffle House.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 10:14 PM by tweedledunn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
player prompt

[Image: MyFziGW.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 11:14 PM by Kyamprac. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: PT5_Cup.png]

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Prompt 1:

Hmm Joans' day with the cup. I think he would spend the entire day with it out of his house so that he could share the experience with as many people from his home town as possible. So first, breakfast at his favourite breakfast venue where, but it would be a surprise and he wouldn't tell people he was going to be there. So those lucky enough to be at that restaurant would get to snap some pictures with joans and the cup. Next, would be lunch at a different place Joans likes to eat at and he would make it the same situation as breakfast. Then it would be time to go hang out with family and friends and old coaches and teammates so they can experience time with Joans and the cup as well, before finally having a private dinner with them all taking turns drinking champagne out of the cup. Then he would watch the sunset in a park with the cup by himself and reflect on the season and his career so far, a peaceful end to a hectic day.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar