Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

I was the Pengu Trohpy of Penguins that is 100% given out based on the most penguinlike player in the SHL. They need to really stick to the bit including eating plenty of raw seafood!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Whatever the trophy is for the best goalie in the SMJHL I'm renaming it to the "Evgeni Petrov Memorial Award, He's Not Dead But He Thinks He Is Award." It's a bit long in the tooth to say but it means well.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

The SHL trophy should be named the Bennett Memorial cup as she was a legend & I wish I could make a player like her again & because I said so.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I would rename the Challenge cup to the "Pls let someone else have one cup" so maybe one day they'll let one of the lesser teams finally get one

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

We should rename the Turd Ferguson trophy to the Big Green Grinch trophy because the grinch hates people just like the goon so he hits them because he hates people and christmas!

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Tommy Thompson wants the Four Star Cup more than anything, and he would name it the "Newfoundland Berserkers Not Allowed Trophy" after his good friend in Newfoundland's locker room, Lionel Byrde. If the Berserkers did win the cup, then it'd just be a little awkward.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

If I were to rename a trophy I'd rename the president's award. We could rename it something less political, maybe, the Top Goose Award, or maybe it can be named after the current SHL Commissioner. Or it could just be renamed to "Simply The Best".

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I would rename the Ron Mexico trophy to the Aaron Wilson Trophy, whom is my opinion defined the current era of SHL hockey, and has won several challenge cups.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Four Star cup is kinda meh name for an award, I would rename it the Triwizard Cup. All 4 teams in the semis represent their respectful housing in the world of Harry Potter, Newfoundland naturally being Slythering without an exception

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

Challenge Cup has always been just a "meh" name in my opinion. A much better name would be the 20 Star Cup. With 20 teams vying for the chance to hoist the cup over their heads, the name should reflect how difficult that is. To be the number 1 of 20 is hard, and this cup shows it.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

I would rename the Four star cup to the Sippy Cup. Cause it is for young people. The Challenge Cup would be called the Big Boy Cup. It think that would just about nail it.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I would call the 4 Star Cup the Nhamlet Trophy. Ham dominated the league the entire time he was GM and I would want to honor him by naming the top trophy in the J after him.

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

So I don't know a lot about any of the Trophies, except the Challenge Cup and the Four Star Cup. But my favourite trophyof all is the Dumpster Trophy. I will be honest, its got a cool name, but I think it wold be cool to call it the Championship Cup, just for the irony of the name. I think it would be funny for the worst team in the league to win a Championship!

Monarchs Monarchs 

Monarchs Monarchs 
Scarecrows Scarecrows 

Scarecrows Scarecrows 
[Image: RdF9w7Y.png]

i would change the challenge cup to the champions cup because that is a more fitting name im ngl like wtf does "challenge cup" even mean? is it a challenge to get it like??

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I would change the Challenge Cup the Challenge Pup and it would be a sweet little doggy instead of a cup. Also the sweet little doggy would be my dog, Jaina, because she's the best dog. Also nobody else would be allowed to have her so I would have the cup all the time year-round. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]