Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

At this point i'd rename the Four Star Cup to the Berserkers Cup, because at this point that's what is right. Why even bother at this point if we just give it to the same team after every season.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I would rename the Quilha Agante to the Louise St. Martin Award. Odd as it may be to name it after someone who’s still in the SMJHL, St. Martin has been transformative to Quebec’s back end by also being one of their most electric offensive producers.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

The Challenge Cup should be renamed.  I have no idea what it should be renamed too, but "Challenge Cup" just seems kind of corny.   Maybe call it the Big Dick Cup?  That way the winners can flex on all their small pp opponents?  I'm just spitballing here, idk.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

the ron mexico award will be renamed to the mitchell van der heijden award because i am an egotist and want my name on an award that i have recieved

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

We renaming the Challenge Cup to the "We're simply better than you and we know it" cup. I think this name change really incorporates the competitive nature of hockey.

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

After reading just the first page of responses, I already saw three people rename the challenge cup to the five star cup. Instead of increasing the number in the name, I'll increase the other word and name it the four solar system cup.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

i will name the new cup after the greatest General Manager in SHL history, if i knew who that was that would be a neato burito name i think ill pick that dude who won it all with the frist ever team but also idk all i know is it would not be named after pythonic

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

The Challenge Cup is big, girthy and beautiful. It makes everyone's mouth water and it everybody wants it so damn bad. So obviously I would name it the @Zombiewolf trophy.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I would rename the Four Star Cup to the Five Star Cup because five is a larger number than four and therefore better especially when rating in stars.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I think i'd take the 4 star cup and rename it the beserker cup because the newfoundland berserkers have won it so many times recently that at this point it should be named after them.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I would rename the challenge cup to something cooler like the Coca fucking Cola World Series. Something along those lines because I do not think the challenge cup really shows what we are fighting for

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

The Challenge Cup is heretofore rebranded the You Can't Touch This Cup as the GOMHL has staged a massive invasion angle led by Squeak Scolari and Zergling.

Challenge Cup is kindof a lame name so I'd call it like the Cup o' Dreams.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

I would love to one day have such a great career that the best defender trophy gets named the Wendolene Ramsbottom trophy after my new player. Maybe I can do it!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I would rename the Four Star cup to the Vladimir Konstantinov Cup, named after the Red Wings great who was injured after the 1997 Stanley Cup.