Create Account

S65 SMJHL mPT #5 - Thank you

Thank you @Chevy for drafting me to the Great Falls Grizzlies.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

A couple of short thank yous to Chevy (being a super friendly guy and good GM in GF), Carpy (hiring me to my first SHL job in gfx dpt), and Hank Stopper for trying his absolute best to stop St. Louis from scoring 1000 goals against us in the playoffs so far. 

Also, a thank you to a member in the ISFL (don't think they're in the SHL), Painted, the current Chicago GM, for inadvertently getting me back into sim leagues last month. 

I would like to thank @lespoils for picking me up on waivers and giving me the chance to play and grow my player with the Elk. I also want to thank the Regina locker room for being so welcoming.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png][Image: zmWhIQu.png]

I'd like to take a minute to thank all of my teammates on Quebec City. I love everyone in that locker room and they also make it easy to run the team. Can't ask for a better group of people

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I have to give a shoutout to @Toast who has been just awesome since I first joined this community!

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Thank you @artermis. You are the remaining light in a dark dark world. By light I mean person. And by dark world I mean the locker room. I am rooting for that to change. I hope I am here for it. I read that back and it might sound shitty. Not trying to. Want the knight to be top notch again. I can’t even say to make some thing great. Especially again…

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I'm on mobile so I can't tag anyone, but here it is!

South Paw, GM extraordinaire and fellow rookie, Nibbles had a wicked season!
Kale Salad (best of luck in Philly!) And Krash are the best co-GM duo I could've asked for.
Fellow rookies Matty Mayhem and Sir Devoir always keep it real in LR, let's give 'em hell in the playoffs!
And everyone else that makes Maine pretty awesome! Shout out to Mr. Mom, Goober, Toast, Tonzy, Slothfacekillah and anyone else who's name I'm forgetting!

Thank you all!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Thanks to everyone on the Toronto North Stars team for a warm and welcoming welcome to the team! Sad we didn't go further but that's SHL life.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

I just want to thank @Jumbobone19 for continuing to keep me in line with updating. If he did not draft me in the first round, I am not sure I would be considered a max earner. But, I could not just go inactive and waste a pick for him. Thank you and I really enjoy this league a lot.  Raptors Raptors Raptors

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

Thank you to @jay2233 for all his hard work on the PTs and other stuff around the league to make the SMJHL experience a super smooth one.

Thank you to @dmuda11 and @ArmTheSharks for taking a chance on my player and helping me get back in the swing of things after an extended hiatus.

Thank you to @luke for answering my Discord DM one day about what the site is like now and answering all the questions I threw his way.

Finally, thank you to @adamantium for telling me all about their plans for their new player and sparking my interest back in the site.

Thank you all for making my return to the site such an enjoyable one!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

@assclap and @poopie strapon, thank you to you both for creating and fostering a very positive welcoming environment that all users enjoy and for just being generally awesome people

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I would like to thank everyone for making this site better just by being apart of it, but the task is to thank just one person. So at random, I'd like to say thank you to @Jeffsan21 for just being a truly good person.

Thank you @jay2233 you the real mvp dude. The PT's have been enjoyable all season and I've never felt like it's been a chore and thank you for that Smile you've been doing a much better job than @Gwdjohnson

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Thank you @jeffie43 for being a great teammate and reminding me about tpe opportunities even if you didn’t necessarily mean to do it - we’re gonna lead the armada to a cup some day

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

thank you to the regina elk for being very fucking cool and picking me off waivers, being a super chill group of people and helping me a lot with getting back into the league