Create Account

S65 Latvia IIHF roster
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 01:16 PM by lilstifler. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: latvia--valdis-skudre-shutterstock.jpg]

Čau visiem - hello all! Big hockey is up again! And I am very pleased to be able to work for this team for the third consecutive tournament. And all the more fun for me is that there are new talents for the team, with which we will be able to achieve good results in the future. We have been able to achieve the best result since the beginning of the FHM era in the previous season, which makes a positive look forward. Then I have chosen these 20 players this season, who will represent the Latvian hockey team this season. The team also includes a number of young talents, they will have the opportunity to have a very significant experience!

Latvia S65 Team Latvia roster  Latvia

Forwards [12]
Defense [6]
Goalies [2]
* - Rookie
** - D playing as F

As we do every year, we also need team leaders. For the second season, I allow the players themselves to decide this title, and I like the fact that the team is quite unanimous in this decision. Here is also our team captain with his assistants.

Captain - Mats Marner

Asistant - Krišs Dārziņš
Asistant - Chimkin Wing

LETS GO TEAM!
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 01:17 PM by Ragnar.)

Latvia

PUPI

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am honoured to be named captain of team Latvia again lets go have a great tournament! Latvia

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Good luck serge!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 01:53 PM by Benpachi.)

LETS GOOOOO!!!

[Image: banes.png]

Yoooo pretty nice bunch of Patriotes

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Woooo

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]