Create Account

Cup Noodle Announcement Part 2.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 06:23 PM by Vulfzilla. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd be back here so quickly.  A few days ago I was informed by Texas that I had been traded to New England simply so that they could talk to me before hitting the open market and try to convince me to sign.  At the time, I thought that was kindof a dumb idea and waste of a pick.  But over the last couple of days, I'll be damned if I didn't really enjoy the heck out of this Locker Room.  I may be gullible, but I'm already drinking the @luke kool-aid and really feel like with some good signings, the number 1 pick, and a bunch of former boat boiz, this thing is trending up and I'm excited to be a part of it. 

So with that being said, I'm here to announce that his dumb genius idea worked, and I have been officially wooed. Instead of hitting the open market and having to chat with a bunch of GMs who already had their chance to get me in the draft (I was the ROTY people smh) and literally all passed on me (except for you hallsy/rotti i appreciate you).. why not just make this new house a home.
I'M NOT LEAVIN! Lets make this Wolfpack a Vulfpack.
-Cup Noodle #4
[Image: PXL_20220617_215550437.PORTRAIT.jpg?widt...height=498]
(pictured: Cup Noodle, Jr. with Vulf the Wolfpack team mascot)

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

Welcome to New England! I am glad to get you here with us. Start to build something great

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Good luck with your new team! Go boats! Armada

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I am glad to see the excitement towards New England again. Good luck with the Pack!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

you didn’t post an awooo?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

So excited to play together on new next season! Awooo Wolfpack

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

awooooo

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

awooooooooo

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]