Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #2 - A look back on the Jack Kanoff move from TOR to SEA
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 09:10 AM by Opera_Phantom. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe this one was a little egocentric but one question I have always had in the back of my head was the effects of my previous player's trades in the SHL. Little did I know a simple question would lead to a long and painful process of hunting down trade after trade in the trades subforum. Nonetheless the process was rewarding as I learned a lot about my player's trade tree from the TOR-SEA move and how much of an impact it had not only on the North Stars, but the rest of the league as well with amazing players like Jay Sink, Tom Fiddler, Russian Zaporozhets, Guy Zheng, Joseph Weston and of course, Adam Barron being involved.

[Image: Basic_Trade_Tree_Template.drawio.png]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

@jeffie43 APPROVED! +5 TPE

While this piece doesn't get the usual minimum amount of 500 words, the amount of work jeffie had tracking everything makes up for that.

If you also want to bypass this limit, please let me know in advance to be sure.