Create Account

HIRED: Seattle Argonauts Co-GM
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2022, 10:27 PM by notorioustig. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello SHL,

First of all just want to thank my good friend @reid for his time as my Co-GM. We are in need of a new Co, and are making the position open to all candidates both internal and external. If you're interested, please reach out (@NotoriousTig#8715 on Discord) and let me know a little more about any previous sim league management experience, FHM knowledge, and most importantly, why you want the job and your philosophy on GMing.

To be completely transparent, it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that after doing this for a long time, it's time to look towards a life after GMing and as such, finding someone that's able to give the team the level of care and attention it deserves after I'm gone is incredibly important to me.

Please note, if you are a member of a team that is not Seattle, please let your GM know before reaching out to me. I will also be confirming with them before responding, so don't be alarmed if I don't respond right away.

Compensation for GMs is 8M/season and a CW pass.

I look forward to hearing from you!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Apply, folks! Imagine getting to GM with Tig! Smile

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

06-19-2022, 02:19 PMG2019 Wrote: Apply, folks! Imagine getting to GM with Tig! Smile

You're going to scare people away.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Gonna pick a new jobin?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Promise?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Applied

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Applied

[Image: izzy.PNG]

applied

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

ill do it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

replied

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Bump

Congratulations to our new co-GM, @JuOSu!