Create Account

S65 Anchorage Awards
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2022, 08:02 PM by Ragnar. Edited 1 time in total.)

Another disappointing season with the WOAT GM (me) at the helm of the Anchorage Armada, but I gotta recognize our players who put up with me.

S65 Anchorage Armada MVP
He has come into his own so much, and he's become our star player. Lord Zomp posted 20 goals and 36 assists for 56 points in 66 games, which is pretty remarkable considering how poor our season went overall.
@Zomp

S65 Spack Jarrow Award
A forward already won MVP.

S65 Cup Noodle Award
He had a down season, but who didn't? Still the best defenseman on the team, and our Captain.
@Weretarantula

S65 Anchorage Armada Goaltender of the Year
I have no idea how the fuck he had a .907 save percentage with how many goals we allowed this season, but holy shit he deserves this award.
@jeffie43

S65 Anchorage Armada Rookie of the Year
The EEL just barely edged out our local psychopath Matty Ice for rookie points, with 23 in 66 games. Nowhere to go but up form here.
@hotdog

S65 Paul Koivu Award
Tarantula has been integral in our locker room with keeping it going, and plus he got a lot of us gifts irl, which is pretty dope.
@Weretarantula

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

hell yeah Armada

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

go armada Armada

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Those cards fucking rock, @Weretarantula is the goat

Go boats Armada

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Hell yeah I love my boats <3

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Congrats everyone! Go Armada go!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

doot doot go boats!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |