Create Account

[FHN Special Report] Cuda Fuck Up the Eastern Conference, Not Done Yet

[Image: DBn6uHe.png]

No, your eyes don't deceive you, I'm coming out of inactivity for a bit to let y'all know that Tampa Bay has officially ended the dark age of the SHL. No more Hamilton/Buffalo/Chicago winning the cup every year bullshit, just pure, unadulterated cuda domination. I may have fucked up back in the day, but Tampa Bay led by my boys trella fidds and dwight have made the spiritual journey and demonstrated the resolve that it takes to recover from my sorry ass excuse of a GM tenure
Look at this fucking team. i knew they were always good, but they have transcended pure talent and skill. I don't know everyone from the current team that well, but I know for a fact that they are some of the best the site has to offer, and because of that, I have no issues saying that this team is the best the SHL has ever had. Fuck what the standings say, they're making history as we speak and y'all don't know its coming, even though its been shouted out for years.
Look at the studs on this team. Chamberlain is a fucking wall, Kozlov is potting shit left and right, old young man fitted is rightfully talking shit, cap Zoltan Topalo doing all the damage in the world, Bouchard fighting them fools, Lambert scoring them points and fighting them fools. I can go on and on and on about this team but it's better to see it and believe it
However, I wont say they're gonna win the cup, since that would make me a jinx and an asshole if they don't. You're free to make your predictions, just know i have mine and they're correct so don't argue with the facts
Some of you might say "but mcp you aren't on tampa, why are you hyping them when you won't win shit?" Firstly it's MCP, mcp is a different person. Secondly, shut the hell up, I'm their no 1 fan for life, no matter which team my corpse is on now. As it turns out, im no team, so checkmate atheists, and believe in the cuda that believes in you
Lastly since I'm running out of stuff to write, never forget that the Tampa Bay Barracuda is the best team in the east, so watch yourself. @FuzzSHL i love you man but step outta the way before you get dragged to the depths

chomp chomp water dog, and see you ghouls and goblins later (i might come back in s69 no promises). luv u cudas and many people in the league

M(r. 0-50)CP

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

YESSSSSSSSSS

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

im not on the team anymore either wonder why that is

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

06-21-2022, 09:55 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: im not on the team anymore either wonder why that is

im sorry jess please forgive me for my sins

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-21-2022, 09:56 PMMCP_ Wrote:
06-21-2022, 09:55 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: im not on the team anymore either wonder why that is

im sorry jess please forgive me for my sins

come back for real and all will be forgiven

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Beat gm ever mcp<3

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

06-21-2022, 09:57 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
06-21-2022, 09:56 PMMCP_ Wrote: im sorry jess please forgive me for my sins

come back for real and all will be forgiven

S69 class, book it

Smh trella traded me

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

06-21-2022, 10:07 PMPythonic Wrote: Smh trella traded me

Me too! But I'm here for that sweet revenge!! The match the whole world, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus or anywhere else is waiting for! Panthers Panthers

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

LETS GOOO

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

i would like to thank the buffalo stampede for singlehandedly developing both zoltan topalo and tom fiddler

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-21-2022, 09:58 PMMCP_ Wrote:
06-21-2022, 09:57 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: come back for real and all will be forgiven

S69 class, book it

ill see you there

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-21-2022, 10:45 PMtrella Wrote: i would like to thank the buffalo stampede for singlehandedly developing both zoltan topalo and tom fiddler

[Image: unknown.png?width=533&height=683]

ancient buffalo meme

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate