Create Account

S65 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2022, 04:12 PM by By-Tor. Edited 2 times in total.)

Prompt 1 (+3) - Beck

Prompt 2A (+1) - I’m taking the Panthers in this one. They steamrolled Chicago and I see Chicago and Tampa on the same level. It’s also not much of a knock against LAP last year since it was the mighty Hamilton that dispatched them. I feel they have come to exorcize the demons this year.

Prompt 2B (+1) - I don’t think it will be as much as an issue. This series will be a wide open shootout. Tampa has let in six or more goals in 5 of 18 games this postseason. That is not a recipe to win against powerhouse LAP. LAP has only given up one 6 goal game this postseason.

Prompt 2D (+1) - Tampa has also played 4 more games against more high powered offenses. I don’t think the discrepancy accurately represents the skills of the teams. Sure Tampa blocks a lot, but LAP can block too. Also what does it say about your tactics that you let your team have the puck that much to shoot all the time?

Prompt 3 (+3) - The four stars on the Four Star Cup represent: Scouting, Activity, Tactics, and Luck. These are the four attributes that great SMJHL teams need to come together to win a championship. First Scouting: it is very obvious in the junior league that the teams that find the gems in the draft tend to do a lot better than IA packed rosters. The active maxed players will help more than most other variables. Activity: you have to have active people in the locker rooms to build a great team. It seems that the dead LRs rarely sniff a cup. Next is tactics: we know this one through and through. Look at the Great Lakes. The last star stands for luck: you need a decent amount of luck to make it through a few rounds of FHM playoff hockey. You need to be on the positive side of “We got FHM’d.” When all these things come together, you stand a great chance.

Prompt 6 (+3)- I think we should add “Transition Ability.” This skill may be wrapped up in others like passing or offensive awareness, but I feel like it should be on its own. Pulling an example from the NHL, it seems like a lot of the fast teams of today have a lot of players who rely on great transition passes or a generally great transition game. Some teams don’t focus on this as much. As a defenseman, I would like another category where I can excel apart from “passing.” Maybe I could be that player that my teammates know to fly the zone when it comes to my corner. I think goal scoring would go up league wide and more teams may have to invest in defensive awareness to counter balance the upgrade. Similarly, you could add a category of “The Flip” when the players roof it to exit the zone. It seems like you see that more and more in the modern game.

Prompt 23 (+2) - I feel great! In the SHL, life really couldn’t be better – I am on the best upcoming team chock full of great people. My player is doing great and I am having a great time. In real life, it’s not much different. I have a great job that I enjoy and I like everything that is happening in my life. Right now, one of my focuses is reinvigorating my dying lawn lol. I want that nice green grass that all the neighbors are jealous of. I just have to figure out how to do it and balance the greenness with nature. Some lawn are just TOO unnatural, you know?

MilestonesLink +3 TPE

17/16

+16 TPE

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

SMJHL HO CW Pass

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

CW Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

CW Pass - HO member

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2022, 07:59 AM by Eynhallow. Edited 5 times in total.)

1.)  panda

2a. An LAP team that was disappointed in a S63 finals loss is back again to face a TBB team that has been hungry for their chance in the entire FHM era. Who are you taking as a winner and why?

I am generally partial to experience and tradition and the Los Angeles Panthers have that going for them.  I also believe in a winning culture, and again I like the Panthers in that regard.  Having said that, the Tampa Bay Barracudas have demonstrated a hunger to win a championship and with the talent they have, the road will be tough one for the Panthers if they wish to win.

2b. Tampa Bay’s top forwards have been absolute power houses on this run, totalling 102 points across their top 6. If you’re LA, how do you line-match against two lines that are on an absolute tear?

The fact that Tampa Bay has two lines that are offensive threats make life difficult for the Panthers to line match.  I would put my top offensive line against their best offensive line.  A good offense is good defense as the Barracuda's best scorers won't have the puck as much, thus limiting their chances to score.  My best defensive line would go against their second line and my second line would go against their third line.

2c. L.A.’s D pair of Kierkegaard and Kahnwald are maintaining a shocking 2 more GF/60 than GA/60, despite playing more than 21 minutes a game including PK time. If you’re Tampa Bay how do you get around these two? Hope to outlast them in endurance, or look to more depth scoring? 

The Panther's defensive pair are pretty formidable.  Again, I would try to ensure that my best forwards go against these guys and see if they wilt a bit when they are facing a larger number of shots and the forechecking pressure the Barracuda's best line would apply.  If they have the puch in the Tampa Bay offensive zone, I would try to apply as much pressure as possible, limiting their time and space.  Tampa will also have to capitalize on any errors these guys make.

2d. TBB’s roster has racked up many more shot blocks (294) than LAP has (188). Do you see this as a good thing? Is this an iron willed team that’s willing to lay down their bodies to get the job done, or do you think it paints a picture of a team that can’t maintain possession and has to find another way to keep the puck out. Maybe a bit of both?

Shot blocking can only be a good thing, whatever the reason.  A lot of the shots that might beat the goalie are being turned aside before they get there.  This will work well against the Panther's defensive corps, especially Kierkegaard and Kahnwald .  Shot blocking is a tough way to defend.  A lot of bruises involved.  As well, after blocking a shot you still have to recover the puck to gain control.

23. Written, 2 TPE, How Are You? (100 words min.)

Instead of asking you about other people this season, I figured I’d ask about you! How are you feeling? Take a couple of minutes to write about what’s going on in your life and how you’re feeling lately. I think taking the time to write things down helps me appreciate or understand them better, so maybe this could help you! Or you can just rant about your cat annoying you for 100 words and collect 2 TPE. I guess that works too.

Thanks for asking.  Personally, I am doing just great.  It seems that summer has arrived in Northern Ontario and. for all intents and purposes, I am moved to my summer cottage.  It is located in a semi-remote corner of the North where there is no cables service.  Thus no TV or internet.  Even cell phone service is sketchy at its best.  Thus my involvement in the SHL has taken a slight down turn as witnessed by my pitiful lack of contributions to the Championship Week activity.  I tend to return home very week or 10 days in order to cut the grass and pay the bills.  This will continue until mid-September at which time I hope to return to fully active status.

7.)  +1 TPE - Milestanes

17. Written, 3 TPE, A Few Of Your Favourite Things (150 words min.)

Last season I asked why you chose your IIHF country, and this is somewhat similar but I’m specifically asking for non-hockey reasons now. What are some of your favourite things about the country your player is from? Are there special sights? Cities? Maybe it’s food? All of the above? Do a little research on the country and tell me what you like!

As you may know from previous articles about Rinky's background, he was born in Waterford Ireland.  Waterford is the home of the world famous Waterford Crystal factory.  Hockey is pretty much a neglected sport in this country.  As of December 23, 2021 there was but one permanent ice rink in Ireland located in Dundalk, a city north of Dublin, but, the catch was that no winter sports organization was allowed to use it.  This does not bode well for the future of the Irish Ice Hockey Association.  In order to play, along with Curling teams and figure skaters, the teams have to relocate to either Scotland, as did the Curling team, or England.  Rinky learned how to skate on outdoor natural ice surfaces, but, they were short lived due to Irelands more temperate climate.  Fortunately, Rinky moved to Western United States early in his life and was able to hone his skills and pursue his ambition to become a professional hockey player.

22. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, Gone Viral (150 words min.)

Your player unexpectedly has a video go viral on social media. Why? Does it make your player look good? Does it make them look bad? What happened and why was someone filming you to begin with? ALTERNATIVELY for a graphic task, show me your player being filmed in their viral moment.

During a recent game a fan managed to capture an "interesting" moment involving one of the Monarch's Monarchs so-called tough guys.  When that fan illegally posted said video, it went viral within a few days.  What is depicted is one of the opposing players performing what is referred to as a "toe pick" and falling flat on his face.  What made the viseo go viral, however, was one of the Monarch player going over and helping the guy to his feet.  All this while play continued.  This was met with a mixed reaction.  Some viewers responded with a WTF reaction.  Why ever would you help a guy on the other team get back to his feet while the play passed you by.  Other viewers responded quite differently in that they said that this showed the human, warmer, fuzzier  side of the player.  There is no "right" answer here.  So, the Monarchs look at it as free advertising.  After last season's dismal performance, we need all the help we can get to fill the stands.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022, 03:20 PM by Z0REM. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Chill
2a. I am going to have to go with the LAP because they have been on the cusp of the victory for so long. While the Cudas have had a great turn around since the no wins season of yesteryear, I have to be a bit selfish here because if the LAP win then I have a perfect bracket in my playoff predictions.
2b.The top 6 for Tampa are definitely offensive minded, if LAP can trap the puck in the neutral zone and look to make plays they should be able to stall the creativity coming out of these six players. You can't mismatch these guys because they will take advantage of any hesitation they see on the play to turn it into an offensive chance. Play with speed and beat them to pucks.
2c. Kahnwald is a definite defensive power house in this league and has been posting great stats since last season. One thing to note is that he is not perfect and his partner Kierkegaard is slowing down. Keep taking shots even when you dont have a great path. Make them block and slowly whittle down their endurance. Play aggressive into them in the first few games and hope for some luck and then take advantage of their broken bodies in the later ones.
2d. Shot blocks in playoffs are just another tool in the arsenal. The only player out there who has to play 60 minutes every game is the goalie, so if a player is going to dive and take a shot to give some relief to their netminder then I say good job. 294 blocks is 294 saves that Strom does not have to make.
4. Every team has it's own superstitions and then those get handed down to players that get traded to different teams, bringing those superstitions with them. By this time in S66 I would say there are plenty of league wide stitions that have developed by some of the most far out individuals the SHL has ever put up to play. Just recently, a transfer to the Wolfpack named Cup Noodle came into the locker room on the first day to talk about their grand plans for the cups and things we needed to do in order to secure our victory. The first thing is that when in a playoff run, you got to kiss the mascot. Now I definitely thought that was a strange tradition because how could the mascot have any direct influence on a cup run.  Then I thought about it and I realized that I have never seen the mascot with their costume off. It could be just about anyone or anything under there. All I know is that this thing is out there every night riling up the home crowd which in turn invigorates our play. So now I believe in the Mascot.
6. If I could add any stat to the game it would be intimidation. The higher the points invested into this stat, the higher chance the player has to influence how the other team reacts when he is near them. It starts out with no affect, but as a player delivers hits and checks throughout the game the chance of intimidation rises slowly. Now we all know that hockey players are a battle hardened crew, so there would be a logical cap of a 7% chance of intimidation after so many hits. This random act of fear would help shake up a game because we know that teams in the bottom half of the league are more likely to hit and shot block to make up for technical skill. The higher the skill is the faster a player gets to that 7%. It would also indirectly affect fighting and aggression because a player with high intimidation is also more likely to provoke fights slightly, allowing for a more efficient goon build which the league is sorely missing.

Milestones
+3 TPE - Milestones

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

GM CW Pass

J GM/SHL HO CW pass x2 credit haha jk

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

SMJHL GM CW pass

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

GM CW pass

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2022, 03:42 AM by Salming. Edited 4 times in total.)

1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification word: Borje

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. An LAP team that was disappointed in a S63 finals loss is back again to face a TBB team that has been hungry for their chance in the entire FHM era. Who are you taking as a winner and why?
b. Tampa Bay’s top forwards have been absolute power houses on this run, totalling 102 points across their top 6. If you’re LA, how do you line-match against two lines that are on an absolute tear?
c. L.A.’s D pair of Kierkegaard and Kahnwald are maintaining a shocking 2 more GF/60 than GA/60, despite playing more than 21 minutes a game including PK time. If you’re Tampa Bay how do you get around these two? Hope to outlast them in endurance, or look to more depth scoring? 
d. TBB’s roster has racked up many more shot blocks (294) than LAP has (188). Do you see this as a good thing? Is this an iron willed team that’s willing to lay down their bodies to get the job done, or do you think it paints a picture of a team that can’t maintain possession and has to find another way to keep the puck out. Maybe a bit of both?

a) Los Angeles wins easily in five games. They have excellent goalie which is most important aspect. They have also star defender in Jonas Kahnwald and in the attack some veteran presence like Wagner. Their experience is too much to handle for opponent Tampa Bay. Barracuda just learns to play winning ice-hockey. They are not even close the level of Lightning or Panthers. We will see finals which are boring because other team is so dominant.

Words: 75

b) I disagree that they are in good form. They have just played against weaker opponents. Now Barracuda faces first real hockey club and loses in five games because Panthers' standard of even strength play is just enough to prevent scoring chances. They don't have to change anything. Just roll four lines and three D pairs and Barracuda scores maximum of two goals per night.

Words: 64

c) There is no any advices to give here. Kahnwald and his partner are just elite defenders and key for Panthers. They are impossible to beat, simple as that. Only chance is to hope they get injured because otherwise they will shutdown Barracuda's forwards pretty easily according to my scouting notes. So, there is no chance to beat regularly Kahnwald and his pair when they are on ice.

Words: 67

d) I don't see that as a good thing. One hundred blocks more means bodies of Tampa Bay's players are already now pretty rough before final series even begin. Blocking shots also means you don't control the puck which is the key element in the hockey. Control the puck and defend with it if you can't create offence with it. So, that's way I predict Barracuda will get couple of injuries in the final series because some guys play already now on the limit and need couple hits just more before they are done.

Words: 93

7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 12 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.

+3 TPE - S65 Milestones

15. Written, 3 TPE, IIAM Excited for IIHF (150 words min.)
Write your predictions for this year's IIHF tournament or WJC! We’ve had some federation shake-up this season that will surely lead to some interesting results. So who do you got? Who’s going to take it all this season and why?

Like always, I expect big nations to succeed. Canada, Sweden, Finland, Russia and USA are powerhouses which should dominate IIHF event year after year because hockey culture is there something else than in for example in Japan, Great Britain, Ireland, Austria, Norway or Latvia. Canada dominated round robin last year with perfect record and I expect them to have now more success in the playoffs too. I also expect that Germany's hockey will continue its rising season after season even though last year they were already fifth best team in the round robin but playoff success needs to be better now. They are lead in the attack by Steve Harrington who is a good hockey player as is defender Jonas Kahnwald. From Nordic countries I expect that Finland will be even stronger this year and defend its title like a true champion because goalie tandem Smith-Carpet is elite. They are ready to win again like on season 62 and S64. When it comes to Russia, I expect the same. They are way too big hockey nation to underperform again which means everything lower than achieving a spot in the finals.

Words: 190

17. Written, 3 TPE, A Few Of Your Favourite Things (150 words min.)
Last season I asked why you chose your IIHF country, and this is somewhat similar but I’m specifically asking for non-hockey reasons now. What are some of your favourite things about the country your player is from? Are there special sights? Cities? Maybe it’s food? All of the above? Do a little research on the country and tell me what you like!

William Salming likes most in his home country Finland that it is a country of thousands lakes and forest. Air is very clean here and there is no pollution at all. Forests are good places to go for run, skiing, walking or hiking. You can also just go there peacefully to watch the beauty of nature. In the lakes you can swim if you want. Another cool thing is space. Distances are long so you can find quiet places if you want from everywhere. There is only city with one million+ population and it is capital of the country, Helsinki. Another important thing to mention is that during every Independency Day president of the country arranges huge parties for celebrities and sports stars. 50% of Finnish people watch when elite people party in the television, drink well and eat even better. They also dance and go then to night club continue their night. It is unique concept. Those are some most important things about Finland to know.

Words: 165

+16 TPE, tack.

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2022, 01:56 PM by yosh. Edited 6 times in total.)

Task 2 - 4 TPE
a. The Panthers are such a brutally dominant team that literally being in the same division as them feels like walking on hot coals. Don't get me wrong, the Barracuda are a great team for sure, but those goddamn Panthers are straight up terrifying. My money is on the big cats to bring it all home.
WC: 55
b. Well, the thing is, the Panthers have some stellar defenders that are sure to make it a challenge for the Barracuda's lethal top six to generate offensive chances. I mean, they have Kahnwald, Elias, and Gatez. Those guys are easily some of the best defenseman in the entire league. Yeah, have fun with that.
WC: 54
c. Honestly, the best way for the Barracuda to outplay such an elite pairing is to get physical. Toss hits around like crazy. Strong board play and just wear them down. You really have to make it brutal for the pair of them to do their thing, otherwise they'll just start skating circles around the opposition.
d. The shot blocking does show TBB as being quite reliable defensively. Granted, it does show their system isn't necessarily about applying pressure onto the puck carrier, and instead seems to be more for a zone style game of defense. I don't know how much this will benefit the Panthers, but it certainly is worth noting.

Task 3 - 3 TPE
You know, that is an interesting point. I'll raise another point: why are there only four stars on the cup? Why not five? Anyhow, that is a question for another time, but now it is time to think up what each of those stars symbolize.

So here is an idea: what if each of the stars symbolizes some important founding member of the league? I mean, either that, or four superstars that were early trailblazers in the SMJHL. I honestly do not know who any of those players are, but they were probably ancient gods of the SMJHL that ended up becoming pretty decent SHL players. Actually, who knows, maybe they were only good in the SMJHL. It is tough to tell, really. You would probably have to ask a historian about who those guys may have been.

Another idea is that it could be about teams. Some of the founding teams of the league. That being said, chances are there were more than four teams. Another idea is that it's about drive, it's about power, we stay hungry and we devour.

WC: 182

Task 4 - 3 TPE
I believe that, if anything, it would be a curse to NOT touch the conference championship trophy. It makes no sense since, sure, it's not the ultimate prize that everybody seeks to win, but there is probably some ridiculous superstition relating to not touching the cup.

That one year where the Specters didn't touch the western conference championship trophy? They lose to the Stampede in seven games in the Challenge Cup finals. Edmonton in Season 53 refuse to touch the cup after sweeping the Panthers, and as a result they get taken down by the Steelhawks in six games in the finals as well.

Nowadays, every team makes sure that at least the captain touches the conference championship trophy in order to ensure that they do not get screwed over by a curse that is likely nothing more than superstition. However, the paranoia now makes it a lot more difficult to predict which team is going to win the Challenge Cup, since both teams end up touching the cup.

WC: 169

Task 5 - 3 TPE
Let me tell you the story about the one, the only, the legend himself, Larry Boggis. Originally hired to be part of the inaugural coaching staff of the Seattle Argonauts expansion team, Boggis found out upon arriving in Seattle that his position had been given to some other random coach named Meyer. I do not know Meyer's first name. I can probably figure it out, but I am too lazy. Wait, nevermind, I just "remembered" that it's Marcus. Right, so basically, Marcus Meyer ends up taking Larry's job. The problem is, Marcus Meyer is a terrible coach. I'm talking Vancouver Canucks powerplay coach levels of atrocious. It is so bad that the team really does struggle for the first few seasons, only for the team owner to realize "hey wait, why don't we have Larry Boggis behind the bench?" And so the Seattle management team fires Marcus Meyer and restores Larry Boggis to his rightful role as the assistant coach of the Seattle Argonauts, where he has served in the role since! And they all lived happily ever after!

WC: 179
Task 7 - 3 TPE
S65 Milestones

Total: 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 16

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2022, 11:56 AM by Waters. Edited 2 times in total.)

Task 1 - 3 TPE
crez

Task 2 - 4 TPE
a. I have to go with TBB here. They have been one of the best teams in the FHM era and they finally have their chance to win it all. LAP is a good team, but I think TBB is the better team and they will come out on top in this one.

b. The LA Panthers' best strategy would be to try and match up their top defensive pairing against the Tampa Bay Barracuda's top forwards, in an attempt to contain their scoring. If they can limit the Barracuda's top line's scoring, it will give them a much better chance to win the game.

c. One way to try and get around a strong defensive pairing is to try and create mismatches. This can be done by using your own strong offensive players against the opposing team's weaker defenders, so the Barracuda might want to look to play their best forwards on different lines to move things around and force the Panthers to lean on their defensive depth more.

d. There’s no question that the team is one of the best in the league at getting in the way of shots, and that has a lot to do with their willingness to sacrifice their bodies. But it also reflects the fact that they’re in the way of quality chances. If the shots are blockable then the shots they're giving up aren't gonna be consistently dangerous either way.

Task 5 - 3 TPE
Dr. Harold "Grinkis" Bulmore is one of the most important characters in SHL history. He was the team doctor for the Edmonton Blizzard and was responsible for keeping many of the league's star players healthy during their careers. He was also an innovator in the field of sports medicine, developing new treatments and procedures that are still used today. One of those is iced water baths for players after games, which helps reduce swelling and speeds up recovery. Yeah! He came up with that! Grinkis was also known for being a bit of a prankster. He once put a whoopee cushion in the chair of the team's head coach and waited for him to sit down. He also liked to play practical jokes on the team's equipment manager, who was always trying to keep the players' equipment in good condition. Grinkis was an important part of the Blizzard's success in the early years of the SHL, and his impact is still felt today.

Task 6 - 3 TPE

I'd like to add a stat called "ambition." This stat would affect how likely a player is to take risks and go for big plays. A high ambition would make a player more likely to try for a home run play, while a low ambition would make a player more likely to play it safe. One good reason to add the ambition stat is that it would add another layer of strategy to building a player. Players would have to weigh the risks and rewards of putting points into ambition. This could make the experience of building more exciting and diverse. It might come in handy for playoffs and other high-stakes situations. One player who has a high ambition stat could end up having a clutch gene as he gets consistently lucky on these big plays, while a player with low ambition might fail to unlock the extra gear needed for the big moments. Conversely, maybe the low ambition player stays consistent when he needs to be, while the high ambition player makes big mistakes.

Task 22 - 3 TPE
How did Ben Waters Jr. have a video go viral? Please. He has videos go viral every second of every day. His most recent viral video? Him playing in a 5 on 5 against Lebron James and Michael Jordan and sinking the buzzer beater 3 to win. It makes him look good, trust me. Let me describe to you what he did in this key moment.

As the clock was winding down, Waters Jr. had the ball in his hands. He was being guarded by Lebron, but he didn't care. He knew he could take him. He dribbled to the left, then to the right, then back to the left again. Lebron was getting frustrated. Then, when it looked like he was about to make his move, Waters stopped on a dime and pulled up from three. The ball sailed through the air and hit nothing but net. The crowd went wild and Waters ran to the sideline, pumping his fist in the air. It was an incredible moment. That's not the only incredible moment Waters has had recently though. He also had a video go viral of him dunking on Shaq. That one was pretty impressive too. You could say he's pretty good at basketball, and has a good chance of going 1st overall in the NBA Draft.

16/16

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

GM pass

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

CW Pass

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!