Create Account

Saying nice things about teams I would play for and nothing bad about anyone else

Whenever a user enters the SHL draft, there's a good chance they'll write media about their potential destinations. And there's an even better chance within that chance that they'll disparage the good names of some teams. My mom always said "If you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all" and that is why whenever I am not speaking, you can assume I am thinking nasty thoughts.

To that end, I want to offer my thoughts towards teams I would be pleased to be drafted to in the S69 entry draft. If your team isn't on this list, it's not that I dont want to go there, it's that I might not have an opinion at all. I think it's important for new users to figure out for themselves which teams they might like, rather than have my opinions drag someone else down.

I should also note I dont have a great grasp of who is running which teams anymore, but I'll do my best.

Inferno
While I would be none too pleased to go to a divisional rival of my hometown, the Inferno seem like a well run organization, and I have good faith in hotdog's ability to put together a great team. Is hodog even the GM? Was he ever? Who can say. I'm not opening another tab. There are a lot of good names on that roster as well and should make for a good LR.

Stampede
My original dads drafted me here in S50. I've always been a fan of this organization, but more in the way of your weird uncle giving you thumbs up from across the yard whenever you look over there. I'm the uncle in this instance. Ive been on record saying buffalo's LR was "weird" and I stand by that statement. But, weird is good usually and I stand by that too. Maybe this time they wont make the fatal mistake of trading me away and winning a couple of championships. Pretty embarrassing.

Rage
The rage have a lot of history with a lot of storied careers going in and out of the organization. Plus I know people there now, assuming they havent retired in 3 seasons. by the time I would even be there, i expect their team to be stupid good.

pride
Now that the meme contracts are over, the pride are an excellent destination for my future player. There are a ton of great people in the locker room, as well as my old nemesis HLO who i expect will still be alive in 3 seasons.

Barracuda
Tampa is my home. No notes. Excellent organization.

Stars
The stars were my final home as Tom Fiddler and it was exciting to be there, even if the team was winding down for a rebuild. It seems like Wally has done a great job so far and the folks he's collected into the organization are all top notch.

Platoon
Despite being somewhat of a rival for us with similar rebuild timelines and being in the same division, I have nothing but respect for the folks in Baltimore and would be honored to fight tampa for them.

Panthers
Right out of the gate, I'm a big fan of the branding. but beyond that, I know fuzz and Sveven are good at what they do and did an incredible job. It cannot be overstated what an accomplishment it is that over a third of the players in the finals right now are Carolina alumni. This accomplishment is shared by many but nonetheless they were one of the reasons CAR turned out the way it has. The LAP TBB finals are a dream come true. If not us, then I'm glad it's them.

Wolfpack
There's something NEW (wink) brewing in the northeast and I'm not sure what it is but I am intrigued. Luke is a person and he runs the team and that's good.

Argonauts
The args seem to have cobbled together a great team, vegas style, and that to me can only be a sign of a solid LR and solid leadership. Plus I like team I can reduce to a 4 letter word like BOAT. I have great respect for trips but I think maybe he's not even there anymore? I cant remember. Again, not opening another tab.

Renegades
I dont know much about texas but I do know they've had long term success and again that is a good indication of a tight-knit LR and solid leadership. Let's get that goal song changed.

It is my intention to enter the draft for S69 because it is the funny sex number. This player has been on my mind since I created Tom Fiddler and I'm very excited to finally bring him to fruition, especially as the league transitions to FHM8 and no simming. I'm pretty sure i've told people his name before but for now it will remain unspoken.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Where is hamilton

[Image: izzy.PNG]

snubbed

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-23-2022, 03:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote: snubbed
Idk anything about MTL. Do they smell nice?

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-23-2022, 03:23 PMdmuda11 Wrote: Where is hamilton
Canada, i think

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-23-2022, 12:00 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Argonauts
The args seem to have cobbled together a great team, vegas style, and that to me can only be a sign of a solid LR and solid leadership. Plus I like team I can reduce to a 4 letter word like BOAT. I have great respect for trips but I think maybe he's not even there anymore? I cant remember. Again, not opening another tab.

trips runs baltimore now

I cant believe you talked to your former GM like that. :(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-23-2022, 04:15 PMgrok Wrote:
06-23-2022, 12:00 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Argonauts

trips runs baltimore now

Well good

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

What was even the point of this fr

06-23-2022, 11:14 PMspooked Wrote: What was even the point of this fr

i felt like it

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-24-2022, 10:50 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-23-2022, 11:14 PMspooked Wrote: What was even the point of this fr

i felt like it

I don't have up to date information, but here let me post who I want to draft me in half a year from now when my knowledge is even more out of date

06-24-2022, 11:09 AMspooked Wrote:
06-24-2022, 10:50 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: i felt like it

I don't have up to date information, but here let me post who I want to draft me in half a year from now when my knowledge is even more out of date

what's the point of this complaint. let people have fun in media.

Well Atleast we know where minny will be

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Now you've got it. Real proud of you

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Objectively kind and wholesome media and people still complain? GTFO

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]