Create Account

S65 Vancouver Whalers Awards
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2022, 11:05 AM by aleks. Edited 2 times in total.)

SOON these will have actual players named after them but for now we will refer to them as boring titles : D

Top Forward Award
S65: Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev @HoltzFan10

There are no surprises here, as at every step of the season Ze'ev was leading the team in scoring. unfortunately, with how our team has performed throughout the season, our scoring isn't as cool looking as other teams. There were times I had to resist the symbiote and sewer Ben, but i was able to pull through.

Top Defenseman Award
S65: Capy Bara @TheWoZy

I'll be giving this award to Capy Bara specifically for his insane 77 defensive game rating, which is good for 5th in the entire SMJHL. Bara was also 5th in the entire league for shots blocked (179), and first in the league for takeaways, at 48.

Season MVP award
S65: Miroslav Ketil @ArmTheSharks

3rd on the team for scoring while being a dman is no joke.

Top Rookie Award
S65: Pyotr Gallen @StaticShocked

Pyotr Gallen in his rookie season was 4th on the Whalers for team scoring, with 37 points in 66 games.

Top Goalie Award
S65: B Jobin @nour

lol

[Image: izzy.PNG]

:clap:

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

why didnt I win any awards D:

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Woo!!!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]