Create Account

S66 SMJHL Early Bird PT

The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S66 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Only S66 SMJHL Rookies (S67 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is not for people who are about to get drafted into the SHL.
Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.
Deadline
The start of the S66 SMJHL Entry draft.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I don’t really know anything about goalies and what makes them good or bad. I decided to make my player one who is relatively inexperienced, so his technique and mechanics aren’t great. He makes up for it with a natural feel for the position, and working hard. His main strength will be his knack for not giving up very many or dangerous rebounds. His next strongest attribute will be his ability to recover and make consecutive saves.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

[Image: km1aZFF.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The best strengths about Isaac Forty One is that he will be a max earning future 2K Club and going probably pretty defensive of a defender. I will be honest I am actually unsure of what the build will look like but I am super flexible to build whatever people would like him to be. It is whatever the team needs to get the big wins!

[66 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The best talent I possess is the ability to be a well balanced defender with some offensive punch. Jumping up in plays, snapping tape to tape passes out of the zone, huge diving poke-checks, getting physical with absolute lunatics who put 15 into fighting at leaving their offence at 5. Also I'm gonna play in juniors for as long as humanly possible, so you're getting a long term player here. My loyalty and intangibles are crucial to any team who doesn't want to deal with someone weaseling their way off the team.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Dude, I clap fucking bombs bro, just piss nasty snipes from the circle all day every day. Scouts dig me, my teammates dig me, and most importantly, chicks dig me. I get in the corners and fucking fight for that puck. Real greasy, with sick handles to boot. I fucking love scoring goals bud.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 11:26 AM by CrazyMojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jack is the guy you send out there to win important draws, who is strong in their own zone, but really excels when he carries the puck and will always find the open man for the highest of danger scoring chances. He is no stranger to scoring goals himself, but he likes to be the one that really drives his line and make magic happen. Will stop at nothing to be the best player on the ice.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

When you are 5'8" in professional hockey, you stand out. You stand out like a sore thumb. There is just something about the height thing that kind of messes both with women and with hockey talent scouts. August Von Hecht is a shy, German kid who has just moved over. His English is accented.

But once he is in game form, he is always in position. You see, being a smaller goaltender means you are going to leave lots of pockets open. But if you can be square to the shooter, you can mitigate just how much that net shows. His reflexes are also surprising the scouting talent.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

The main strengths of Rasmus Bergling (almost forgot what i named him lmao) would probably be his ability to get the puck under control and directed up ice in a hurry. Whether he's pushing the puck up the ice with his legs or a crisp pass, his team will be out of their end in no time and as everyone knows - the best defense is a good offense.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Meta Knight's strength as a player can only be defined by the ability to encourage and provide loyalty to friends and teammates. My talent for puck control, shooting, passing, skating, physicality, and grit may be weak right now, but what I do not have in skill I make up for in pure dedication to the art form of being a 100% GIF machine and true advocate for the equality of all in my class to get the opportunities they deserve to be scouted and touted.

If there was one term to describe Casper Nilsson it would be an offensive threat. Nilsson is quick and can dance around when he has the puck. Nilsson possesses the ability to get open when the puck isn't in his hands and can rip the puck in the net from as close or as far as needed. At over 200 pounds he is built and can screen goalies and lay the body sometimes when needed.

[Image: Screenshot_20220622-220500_Picsart.jpg]

I was asked by scouts recently What I think my strengths are that set me aside from the other draftees. Well, what I think separates me from the rest of the draft class is mainly my competitiveness. I'm here every day, not an hour goes by that I'm not looking for ways to train and be the best damn player I can be, I'm training for championships, not awards, For greatness not to be told I'm "great", I want those who didn't draft me to see my team and I celebrating, rethinking their decision to pass on me. They don't ask how. They ask how many. In more words or less my locker room presence is what I think can really make a difference, I want to be there for my team.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Johan Nørgaard is an intriguing prospect in the upcoming S66 SMJHL Entry Draft. A native to Aalborg,Denmark, Johan grew up playing lots and lots of Handball.
As a kid, Johan dreamed of playing for the local Aalborg Håndbold in the Håndboldligaen. But after hitting the ice for the first time at age 9, he soon discovered his true love was ice hockey.

Johan found his skills transfered over to ice hockey very well. Although he plays as a defensemen, the standout quality of Johan's game is his offensive instincts, born from years of handball. Johan relishes joining the rush. He has a knack for creating attacking oppurtunities out of thin air. His stellar puckhandling allows him to enter the zone with possesion, and his speed and balance makes him hard to knock off the puck. Johan possesses excellent vision in the attacking zone. This gives him both a lethal wrist shot as well as exceptional playmaking. This deadly combination forces goalies to respect both his shot and pass, wreaking havoc on the opposing netminders.

On the defensive side, Johan is a great reader of plays. Johan makes up for a lack of physicality with his cerebral high IQ brand of hockey. His fantastic skating and sound positioning neutralizes attacking threats. Johan also has a masterful transition game that keeps opponents on their toes. After forcing a turnover with a slick pokecheck, Johan can turn up ice incredibly quickly. Whether it's a tape-to-tape pass to a speeding teammate, or his own smooth strides and stickhandling through the neutral zone, Johan drives play forward.

In short, Johan is a natural athlete with great instincts in all areas of the game. His multi-faceted game will be a great addition to whichever team picks him in the upcoming SMJHL Entry Draft.

Dusty Rhodes is gonna be the baddest dude in the J. He can score and he can fight. Protecting his teammates is the priority without a doubt. A big strong presence in front of the net to block the goalie from seeing where the puck is. One big bad aggressive nasty fella who likes to rumble and bring hard times to the opposition. He will be the people's favorite son before very long.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The main strenght of Brendan Laroux would probably be his offensive vision. Yeah, being a defensemen should make defending his goal one of his main mission but Brendan's saying is "The best defense is a good offense". Yeah, he'll go back to defend his territory if needed but if the opponent don't get the puck, there'S no need to go back.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]