Create Account

S66 Offseason
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 07:43 PM by WannabeFinn. Edited 2 times in total.)

Congratulations to the Los Angeles Panthers Panthers  for winning the Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons Falcons for winning the 4 Star Cup!

From there, as this is the start of the new season (S66) (as of 12pm EST on 7/1/2022)

-Any TPE Claims you still have from S64 you cannot claim

- Any player on an expiring SHL contract will officially become a Free Agent and can sign with any team. SMJHL contracts will expire at 11am Eastern the day after the SMJHL Entry Draft.

- Any player with 1 season remaining on their current contract can sign a contract extension starting today

- Personal Coaching for the previous season can no longer be purchased, Personal Coaching for the current season can now be purchased

On Behalf of SHL HO

-WBF

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I made an oopsie in the initial post, this does not come into effect until Noon EST on Friday, July 1st

You are eligible to claim S64 TPE and S65 coaching until then. You may not begin FA discussions until after the Draft concludes tomorrow evening.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-29-2022, 07:45 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I made an oopsie in the initial post, this does not come into effect until Noon EST on Friday, July 1st

You are eligible to claim S64 TPE and S65 coaching until then. You may not begin FA discussions until after the Draft concludes tomorrow evening.

Way to go idiot

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I was so excited for a minute

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]