Create Account

"Honus Wagner" of SHL Dotts
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 10:06 PM by MCP_. Edited 1 time in total.)

So in case you don't know, the T206 Honus Wagner is the most expensive sports card ever sold at a whopping 6.9 million USD. For those in the know, what would be considered the most valuable/sought after SHL card? This is mostly to satisfy my curiosity more than anything

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 10:06 PM by MCP_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ignore this reply

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

06-29-2022, 10:05 PMMCP_ Wrote: Ignore this reply

no

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 11:18 PM by Rotti. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aaron Wilson S47 Ice Level Exquisite Rookie SHL Shield autograph. Like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/383932760088?ha...SwU5ZgGWJA.

[Image: rotti.gif]

06-29-2022, 10:04 PMMCP_ Wrote: So in case you don't know, the T206 Honus Wagner is the most expensive sports card ever sold at a whopping 6.9 million USD. For those in the know, what would be considered the most valuable/sought after SHL card? This is mostly to satisfy my curiosity more than anything

No because there isn’t a set amount of cards made for each one. It’s based on percentages. Rarest cards will probably be the newest HOF cards made

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2022, 10:39 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

In the distant future I think it'd fun to have an "analytics" section where you can see who owns what card, how many of them. etc. You'd be able to find the rarest card really quickly that way. That's going to be after my current list though. Trading, banking and charity cards absolutely have to come first

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I'm guessing it would be one of the early, early cards with wrong positions or the LD / RD as opposed to just D. They were actually taken out of circulation I believe so I imagine those are the "rarest" of SHL cards.

Time to make fakes and sell them on discord.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Tom Fiddler

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-30-2022, 12:00 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I'm guessing it would be one of the early, early cards with wrong positions or the LD / RD as opposed to just D.  They were actually taken out of circulation I believe so I imagine those are the "rarest" of SHL cards.

Time to make fakes and sell them on discord.

This guy e-bays

I'm going to assume based on personal experience that each person's rarest card is the one with their Gold+ tier player on it.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!