Create Account

PreDraft Media

Hello Everyone

I'm Jacques Hammer and this is my first season in the SHL(SMJHL) and I'm looking to show that I'm not to be slept on. I feel that I can bring a certain positive vibe into any locker room and I'm looking to do so. I'm here for one thing, just like everyone else. Winning. They don't ask how they ask how many. And Team Work makes the dream work. I'm on here quite frequently, trying to get my name out there to the general managers, and show that I mean business. I have favorite teams yet, Whoever I get drafted by will probably end up being my favorite team, Loyalty is a weird thing that I have and it can really pay off. If any General managers want to reach out to me please feel free to message me at anytime my phone is always open for you, I do ask if possible to message me on discord, you will get a way faster response. 

Thanks for reading

Jacques Hammer

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Hey, love the media but this belongs in smjhl media

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

06-30-2022, 09:05 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Hey, love the media but this belongs in smjhl media

I thought this was America!

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-30-2022, 09:44 AMCampinKiller Wrote:
06-30-2022, 09:05 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Hey, love the media but this belongs in smjhl media

I thought this was America!

Sir, as a GM of a Canadian team, I'm going to need you to step up and act the part, eh.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

HAMMER TIME ?

06-30-2022, 09:49 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Sir, as a GM of a Canadian team, I'm going to need you to step up and act the part, eh.

Canadian teams > American Teams

[Image: lespoils.gif]

06-30-2022, 12:22 PMlespoils Wrote:
06-30-2022, 09:49 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Sir, as a GM of a Canadian team, I'm going to need you to step up and act the part, eh.

Canadian teams > American Teams

This guy gets it

since this thread was reposted in J media, we're marking it invalid and letting the J team grade it.