Create Account

S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Terry Leviathan

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate, third player

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Ambacas Cuddles, D->F, Teddy Cuddles HoF F

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Recreate

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): trella#0008

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many

- Is water wet? No water makes everything it touches wet. Or at least thats what people have told me

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Just a fun experience for this player, this is a player to hold me over till s69

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Gonna be in the juniors for Leviathan’s whole career. Will be retiring him to join the S69 class when the time comes.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Sure

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope

- How do you feel about walruses? Theyre funny looking

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Bruins 2011 Cup

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Started to go to the gym finally

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I don’t know how to read

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Locker room environment

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Lapras. Always thought he was so cool from the anime

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive, sniper center

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Im a golden. I got the hair and everything

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

- Player Name: Daniel Swift

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen all the way!

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Mr. Google knows everything!

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Discord doesn't like me. Can't get past the captcha.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6++.

- Is water wet?

Last time I checked. It's also very buoyant.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

Camaraderie. Having fun together and encouraging one another to play on!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I'd say seasoning in the juniors is very important. I know most folks are in the rush to get to the bright lights, but if you arrive too soon, I think you'll be hopelessly outclassed. So IMO, it's more of a marathon rather than a sprint.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?

Yeah, why not? If you can help turn it around, I think that'd be a great accomplishment.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

I love Kelowna. Been there numerous times and always enjoyed it. Fantastic vineyards in the area, and don't get me started on the wine. (Love the lakes too).

- How do you feel about walruses?

They're an interesting mammal. Not particularly attractive, yet underrated and underappreciated. (Very cool tusks too).

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

Hmmm... Hard to pick just one. I'd have to say Pavel Bure deking Mike Vernon in game seven would be on the list.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

Lots of writing which helps me express my creativity. Also a great deal of FHM, which coincidentally just so happens to be the engine this league runs on. Fancy that!

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

Best book? Again it's tough to pick just one, but I'll go with the Peter Principle by Dr. Laurence J. Peter. I enjoyed the read immensely and learned a lot too. (He was a professor at the University of British Columbia).

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

Getting to know your teammates, what they like and don't like, and trying to connect with them as best you can. For me it's all about building team spirit and trying to come together as a group.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Is it bad if I say I don't do Pokemon? I realize virtually every other person on the planet does, but sadly I'm not in that ginormous group. (Though I have to admit, Pokemon Go does look like a lot of fun).

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Definitely Offensive. Right now I'm modeling my player on a hybrid between a Speedy Forward and a Perimeter Shooter. (Even though there's only one difference between the two in terms of important and key attributes). It's my favorite type of player right now, and I've had good success developing this type of forward in FHM. (Hoping to replicate that here).

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Something sleek and fast, like say a Greyhound. As for why, 'cause I think it would be amazing to see things fly by at high speed. (Kind of like the freedom you feel skydiving or on a motorcycle).

Last but not least, something from me: I'm happy to be here and look forward to what we can build together in the future. Like most things in life, it'll take a little time, but I believe the journey is worth the effort. Thanks for reading and especially for your kind consideration.

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

- Player Name: Brennan Kennedy III

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Brennan Kennedy Jr

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): bk1689#2437

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 3-5

- Is water wet? Nope

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A nice active team that wants to pass to my guy

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Dont care one way or the other

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I'm Canadian, so yes

- How do you feel about walruses? The best bearded ocean animal

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Winning the Stanley Cup

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Paintball is my newest hobby I've got back into, and fake online hockey

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Anything about serial killers

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A good team Locker Room

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmander, best starter in the game

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Purely a sniper

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A chocolate lab, cause I love them

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

- Player Name: Otter Von Bismarck

- Position: G

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Stracimir Petrovic

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Atlas Hunter#7227

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 10+

- Is water wet? As an otter I can tell you it is not

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? fish or friends

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? probably a long career would be nice

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? heck yea why not who doesn't love and underdog

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? sadly I live near it pray for me )':

-How do you feel about walruses? You have activated my flight or fight response

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Road hockey as a kid dad thought he could jump in as goalie first shot straight to the balls.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? got really into claw machines they are all rigged but there are some tricks.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Had a book on venomous animals and insects as a kid that has inflicted a life long paranoia. Pretty great pictures though!

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? locker room banter and memes

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Snom he looks like a little butt

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive I want goals only pls

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? German Shepard cuz I'm clearly German

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

- Player Name: Gaston LeGume 

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? ArmTheSharks recruiting 

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): ConverseFall1#1093

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 3

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A supportive team to help me grow

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to go to the big leagues

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Yes

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No

- How do you feel about walruses? They're pretty cool

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.: One time, in the U15 North American Championships, you were lit up by a player who's nickname was The Beast, so you absolutely sniped on his team's goalie after pickpocketing him of the puck.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? PC Gaming

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) No Comment... 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Meeting people and memes

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Aegislash. King's Shield mind games are a fun skill check with other players

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive, goal scoring, fight causing 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? German Shepard, because I have one and he's awesome like me