Create Account

S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
- Player Name:

- Position:

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

- Is water wet?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

- How do you feel about walruses?

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S66 SMJHL Rookies (S67 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S66 SMJHL draft

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 06:08 PM by pauadrian. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Carl Ray Jetson

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Alex Kidd

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Not applicable

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Pau#6125

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) too many

- Is water wet? no

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? C9 Van or I will retire, I am not bluffing Activity Check

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I will stay down the max amount of season

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Is C9 Van going to rebuild with them?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Kelowna? Hardly know ya

How do you feel about walruses? Paul Mcartney was the walrus

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. That one time Canada women's team beat the US women's team at the olympics

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Suffering

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Harry Potter because Snape is based

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? C9 Van

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard because he is hot like my good friend C9 Van

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Whatever the GM wants

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? British Bulldog just like my favorite person in the whole wide world. Professional wrestler the British Bulldog

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

- Player Name:
Isaac Forty-One

- Position: RD

- Recreate or First-Gen?:

I am a recreate. I spent 3 years on Jon Forty-One where I managed to make the 2K club and get over 750+ as many a centre past a couple of late seasons back as a wing player.

- Recreates: Who was your last player?:

Jon Forty-One. I spent the vast majority of my career as a centre on the Edmonton Blizzard and Baltimore Platoon past the stupidly old regression seasons I went to help the weaker or rebuilding teams. Had a pretty good career overall over the 3 real life years.

Van #0999

Enough to max earn in SHL, ISFL, PBE, SSL and WSBL. I am more so very organised which allows me to get this done.

- Is water wet?

Liquid water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet. Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

A home. Genuinely a minors place that wants me and that I can post memes and just have a laugh like I do in every other sim league. I am not really bothered about rings. Like, gunning the championship is a lovely bonus but if we're in full rebuild I am fine with that as well. Just wanna make new friends and be able to look back at the minors career with happiness or be proud how Isaac did for them.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I love minor leagues in sim leagues. We all have to go through these seasons and they can be so fun. I always like to stay down extra seasons and in SHL with long careers I 100% would love to do that and really help the team that drafts me since it seems teams need and like D players.

I mean sure, we all have to do it sometimes and I have done them plenty of times before. They take time and patience and they can be fun still. Like I said above. Rebuild or ring contender state dont mean dick to me.

Nah, not at all. I am english so my geography of Canada is off but good for them getting a team! lol

I rarely feel walruses, they're not common in Britland. But I wouldn't mind petting 1 if it wouldn't brutally murder me.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

The St. Louis Blues winning game 7 vs the Boston Bruins. Either that or winning my first ring in Vancouver 3 years ago.

Gardening/Farming. Yeah I have a pretty big garden and recently been doing crops.

Tsosti. A book about the divide between the black and white communities of South Africa and what lifestyles are like. How things aren't always that simple, etc.

That or The Very Hungry Catapillar! Ending was crazy!

Probably the locker room? I dunno really if 1 major thing counts as most important over everything but a good bloody meme LR is hard to beat regardless of how things go within the engine.

Also, Pau Adrian.

Imma say Gloom. Cause every seems to absolutely hate Gloom and that makes me want to hug it. Plus it has 2 cool evolutions to choose from!

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

I am 100% flexible. Whatever type of defender people would love to build, I will do it for them. I really don't mind if I am an offensive defender or a brick wall. I'll max earn and you can plan the future 425 TPE build!

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Yorkshire Terrier. Purely cause they're my local dog and cute as fuck.

Thank you for reading these answers. I probably would ask that GMs scout me on Discord to talk more <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 06:24 PM by TheHammer43. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Jacques Hammer

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I found this league from my football league(ISFL)

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): TheHammer43 #9157

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many lol I'd say like 3-5

- Is water wet? This video explains my opinion on that question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugyqOSUlR2A

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? An active and positive locker room chemistry. I want my teammates to push one another to be the best we can.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Hopeing that I can win my junior team a championship and then get called up.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Absolutely!

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Heck Yeah! Canadian Pride!!

- How do you feel about walruses? Theyre okay, I once watched a video where a polar bear gets into a fight and unless a walrus is in the water they're pretty defenseless. 

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Almost watched the Canadiens win the cup last year....Its also been a traumatic experience. 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Working out, sim leagues, and going to football games.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) A book in highschool called MONSTER. I liked it so much because you didnt know if the kid was going to go to jail or not, and if he did it was mainly because of the color of his skin.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? being scouted has been very fun!

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? ....gonna get a lot of hate on this. not really into pokemon but if i had to pick . Charzard.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I hope to be an explosive offensive weapon but Also make a big impact on defense.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? English Mastiff! Just a big dog and theyre so loving

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

- Player Name: Lachlan Moon

- Position: G

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Daniil Nikiforov

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): DELIRIVM#6209

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Varies. But enough to max earn and be active in a LR daily.

- Is water wet? No, water makes things wet. 

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A place with interesting and fun people that I can be part of, and a chance to start someday

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm okay with being down for awhile, goalies usually are anyway.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? I'm open to anywhere. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yup. British Columbia is gorgeous. 

- How do you feel about walruses? Anything that lazy has my support. 

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. As an Avalanche fan, I've gotten to make a few. But the Parade last Thursday was a thing of glory. 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Taking coding from a hobby to a career. Also a huge Warhammer nerd and have about 5 armies. I own too much plastic. But art in general is a hobby. 

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) So many great books. But I really loved The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson. Who doesn't love cyberpunk Victorians and nanotech?

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Locker room interaction. 

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Probably Primeape or Alakazam. I'm old and a Gen I apologist. 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Well, I hope to stop pucks at a very high frequency. Wouldn't mind a second HOF goalie. 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I have Boston Terriers. I love those little dorks. So them.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Code:
- Player Name: Dusty Rhodes

- Position:LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kata Vilde

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Nimblerod#8936

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many

- Is water wet? Only if it's in a glass of whiskey

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Someone to reteach me how to do stuff in the J

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Either way matters not

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Doesn't matter

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? won 3 cups in a row there

- How do you feel about walruses? coo coo ca choo

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Having Shawn Burr come into my restaurant and order all the time

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? cooking

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Belgarath the Sorceror, cranky old man like me

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? no exploits

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? my Jamaican proctologist

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Bob Probert clone a bit of both

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? St Bernard cause I'm a big mofo

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 07:19 PM by Rich. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Adam Prpich

- Position: Goalie

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Last player was Bobby Lane.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Rich#4769

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Hard to say exactly, but I generally have quite a bit of free time.

- Is water wet? Sure.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? The opportunity to meet some new people.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? No expectations. I just want my player to play.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Rebuilding or not, it makes no difference to me.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I think I had, but that was too long ago so I don't actually remember.

- How do you feel about walruses? Indifferent.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. I don't really have a favorite. I make a bunch of new memories almost every year. I've been going to the NCHC and NCAA tournaments with a close group of friends almost every year for a while now.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Outside of SHL... I jumped back into XCOM 2 last night.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I don't do much reading, so I had to think for a bit. I guess The Sandman. The way it started made me really interested to learn more about Morpheus.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Positive locker room interactions.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I know very little about Pokemon. My favorite is Squirtle. When the Pokemon discord bot was going around the SHL discords, Squirtle was the first one I chose because turtles are pretty cool.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to building a goalie, but my plan right now is to be pretty balanced with a bit more into rebound and recovery.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I couldn't think of any dog breeds that made sense. I tried a few quizzes to give me an idea, but the results were all over the place. I guess I'd be some kind of mutt that keeps to itself and doesn't get excited very often.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

- Player Name:
August Von Hecht

- Position:
Goaltender

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Ruslan Zaporozhets

I first found this site on Reddit back in 2017

CptSquall#6858

Between 1 and 4

- Is water wet?
Water is a liquid and all liquids are wet. Therefore, water is wet.

A fun locker room atmosphere and somewhere where i can have at least one season as starter, and/or challenge for the spot with better play.

As a goalie, i expect that i'll end up in Junior until i age out and am called up.

I'll join any team. I want to see what being a goalie is all about.

I've known of the city and have non SHL friends who live there.

No strong feelings whatsoever.

Seeing the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup.

Building of model Cars and Boats.

I love reading anything written by Clive Cussler as i find i can immersive myself in each set of writing.

Having a team you can enjoy being around as well as a bit of a friendly rivalry.

Machamp because 6 year old Squally LOVED boxing and he seemed like he didnt have super powers or anything. Just hard work.

I am looking to make a mix of Kirk Maclean and Arturs Irbe. Wouldn't mind the Hatchet Man trait attached to him in FHM8 though.

Probably a Doberman because it is my fave.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

- Player Name: KyIe Murray

- Position: Forward

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Vincent Fox

Depends on whether or not I am employed lmao
- Is water wet?
Things that water touches gets wet and water is always touching itself therefore water will always be wet
Im dethroning HFFO from the J records

I am hoping to spend as much time as possible in the J before getting called up
I have no opinions on the state of a team
No
You mean that one walrus card I keep pulling and have over 10 copies of? That Walrus?
The avalanche winning the cup like a week ago
Nah

Either the early books from the Warriors series or the percy jackson series
No sweats
Blaziken cause hes bad ass and his meg evo form is even more bad ass. Lucario up there too

Major Goal Getter. Yuge goal gets
Whatever breed RangerJases dog, Nash, is. I mean IMAGINE looking that adorable

Jimmysmo27#7738

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

- Player Name: Brendan Laroux

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kynwyl Pearce

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Shmurph #0626

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Either way too much or not enough, depending on the week.

- Is water wet? No, it makes other things wet but is not itself wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A nice cozy place to spend the time and get 1-4 cups  Ninja

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Something in the middle. I will play for the team that will need me the most at that moment.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? As long as it's not a 4 season rebuild Tongue

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? That's where I played with my last player

- How do you feel about walruses? Nothing particuliar

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Watching the hockey with my familly in general but if you want something more specific, I'd say maybe the great run the Habs had 2 seasons ago.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? IRL : Kin-Ball. On PC : Bloodbowl

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Probably The Lord of the Rings trilogy for the story, the universe of the middle earth and everything around it (except the hobbit trilogy, it's a small children book, why is there 3 movies about it?)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people. If you don't like the people you're playing with, you won't like your experience in the league

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I'm team Squirtle mostly because of the episode with the squirtle gang.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Things may change in the future, but I'm thinking about building an offensive defensemen.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably a golden retriever. Mostly calm and protector but also active and playfull.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

- Player Name:

Meta Knight

- Position:

Center

- Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

Arsene Leclerc

le-reddit I think

spooked#6666

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.):

free is a funny word. I work at home at my personal PC so I am free often but also half busy often. I am around a lot of the time.

- Is water wet?

nah, but your mom...

Honestly, a good LR to be an alum in would be #1 so I can have somewhere to talk with new users and have some of that new-gen energy in my veins.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career?

Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I do not have much expectations honestly. I know the sim can really screw around, mainly looking to have a team that fits my player and can give me minutes relatively well earlier on.

I don't really care, rebuilding can be very quick, I am not trophy hunting or anything so its more just about being around active people ideally.

YEAH, duh

meh, water potato, am i right?

- What is your favorite hockey memory?

If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. There are two in-real-life NHL moments I was at games for. 1 was Deon Phaneuf hit on Danny Hamel in Ottawa in the mid 2000s, and then Ottawa playoff overtime snipe by Kyle Turris. Both were the loudest I had ever seen that building that has been very very quiet lately, and are fond memories of when I was younger and going to games with my father and friends.

Starting getting into watching some critical role/d20 stuff a bit on the side, bit of mtg here and there, want to start growing some peps around the house, idk stuff like that

86? I probably read more light novel kind of things than books really. Maybe when I get in my 30s/40s I will pick up on some more mature reading material, but something about the shit coming out of japan/china/korea being more aligned with gaming culture and just having some more interesting worlds for me get more more motivated to read that crap. That and you can basically treat most of it like C-level television series and not worry too much about minor details coming back later etc. Just like brain candy.

Having a drama free attitude. I don't mean never offending anyone or always being PC etc, lord knows I can speak with a sharp tongue at times, but more about keeping a positive or optimistic attitude where possible. Things on the site aren't always what you want them to be, but its important to remember that to do anything on here requires someone's time, and that making a change or revision or addition can often mean someone giving up more time than before. I do still complain here or there, but try to keep it mainly just old-man groaning instead of actually getting too riled up or expecting anything to be done quickly. I am pretty happy to just roll with things the way they are, and hope for improvement over time, and I think that adjustment in my attitude made the site A LOT more stomach-able and easy to take lightly.

Tyranitar, always end up with him. Something about just coming out onto the field and putting up a sandstorm and then laying the smackdown on pretty much anything is just very much something I like. Does help he basically looks like a big derp too, very good mon.

I honestly haven't thought too much about it. With the new engine coming this season I want to be a bit more balanced at first. It may depend a bit on my line-mates post J draft too, but I think at the moment I could see myself being a bit more of a two way forward just cause I know wingers tend to want to score goals.

I got no clue about dogs, just like a husky maybe cause they seem the least dumb?

- Player Name: Theodor Larsson

- Position: Center

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Alexander Oscarsson. Formerly of Maine, New England and San Francisco

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Zema#5460

It varies a lot and is hard to nail down. Enough to make sure that I max earn to the J cap.

- Is water wet?
No, water makes other things wet.

I'm looking for a nice looker room and a team that has a plan going forward. What that plan involves isn't what's important, it's the fact that there is a plan in place.

I will be a J only player this time around, so my full focus will be on the J team I am drafted to.

Yes. As long as there is a solid plan for the rebuild.

No I did not. I still have not heard about Kelowna outside of this league since learning about it being a place.

Walruses are cool. They look like chilled out grandpas.

I once scored the GWG on a buzzer beater pretty much. The puck had time to cross the line but not hit the back of the net before the buzzer went off. The game ended 3-2.

I am starting to learn how to play the guitar! Sadly I have lost that a bit the last month, but as summer vacation is around the corner I will make a daily routine out of it again.

It's by Brandon Sanderson at least. Not sure exactly what book of his, but probably Mistborn: The Final Empire. A great book that.

That people respect each other despite being competitors and that we want to interact with each other. It's a community driven experience, so we need to get along.

This is the hardest question yet, and this answer usually changes. Ampharos is a really cool one and I really like Golem for some reason.

Very much in the hands of the GM really. I created my player to give him a solid foundation to build into any direction chosen. Responsible two-way C? Sure! Playmaker? Don't mind if I do.

A cat

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

- Player Name: Diablo Rose

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Bo Kane

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Taylor#7463

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 10ish

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A team that has a well organized discord and active. I'd also like a team that is available to help with any questions.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm looking to stay down for the max amount of times as possible. I'd like to win a cup or more down here and try and break some records.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Yes, I'm open to joining any team.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes I use to live in BC.

- How do you feel about walruses? All I can think about is Pokemon whenever I see it.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. I am a Leafs fan. All I have is sad and depressing memories.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I'm hugely into UFC.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I don't really read but The Outsiders would probably be my choice.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard is the easy choice but Alakazam, Gyarados, and Machamp are up there.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I want to score goals.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I'm not really a dog person so I have no idea.

Falcons Canada

- Player Name:Shea O'Connall

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? Re-create, many times over

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Stirling MacTavish

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): MaverickLegend#1993

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Not much

- Is water wet? Yup

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Not looking for anything, easy come easy go

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'll be able to create a maxed out Junior player. Who knows about the SHL

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Sure, they're fun

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I heard about Kelowna before they joined the NWJHL lol

- How do you feel about walruses? Well, my kids like the ones on Paw Patrol

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Round 1, Game 6 against Detroit. Hemsky scoring the series clinching goal to start an Oilers run

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I play FM like it's my job.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Can't remember the name, but I read a great fantasy series 20 years ago that I haven't ben able to find again

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Chill, friendly people

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard, he's the best

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Fairly two way with a bit more focus on passing and movement

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Alaskan Klee Kai, they're awesome (look them up)

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

- Player Name: Gray Rosey

- Position: G

- Recreate 

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Grey Rosey

- Full Discord Username BleedBlue52#4332