Create Account

S66 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Bruno Tooyo

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kaspars Claude

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Bruins10#6561

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Id say between 3-4

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Honestly, the simple things of having an active Locker Room, and just being reminded to do my PTs and collect TPE. Sometimes I forget

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I mean, my past player won 3 championships with 3 different organizations all Back to back to back. So for the trophy, it doesnt bother me because it has already been done. And I do not mind at all sticking in juniors for a long time until my pro team needs me. Im very open to whatever works best for everyone.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Yes no problem

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes I have

- How do you feel about walruses? I like them from a distance. Do not try and cage me in with one please

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. I grew up playing hockey all my life, and to this day my friends around me are all from my hockey years. So I guess the best memory I have is creating the people around me today with hockey.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I have been getting back into the gym and working out. Enjoying a lot the summer and hanging out with some drinks and some food.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Fahrenheit 451. Not much of a book reader but the book and also the movie, they are like staples when it comes to the literature archives.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A fun and wholesome community which sometimes gets toxic on here

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Squirtle, cause its the easiest one to get

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive please, my past player was a D

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Chihuahua, so I can get carried around all day

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 10:22 PM by Massive Coiler. Edited 2 times in total.)

- Player Name: Antonio Flusso

- Position: RD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Delver Fudgeson

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Tony Flow#1470

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Plenty. There are usually only 1 or 2 days a week where I have significant stretches of time where I can't be accessed.

- Is water wet? It's absolutely soaked. Covered in water.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I hope my SMJHL team finds a good use for me and utilizes me properly.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I hope to have a long junior career. I don't want to be called up until after I've gathered as much TPE as humanly possible. I also want to be super active in the junior team's discord to the point where you either have to name me captain or trade me because the rest of the team wants nothing to do with me.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?
If they think that they'll be done rebuilding while I'm still on it, go for it, why not. Or flip me if I don't fit the timeline, I don't care.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I played on Kelowna in the mid S20s as Tony Flow and won a couple MVP awards one season. It was sick. Also I just played on them for 13 games or so to close out their season.

- How do you feel about walruses? I don't feel anything. Wish them the best though.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Sidney Crosby's comeback goal after his concussion in November 2011. I was sitting about a foot away from the TV and freaked out when he ripped that thing. Also when the Penguins won in 2016 because I didn't take it for granted like when I was 13 in 2009. Felt like the last 7 years had been building towards it. 2017 win I took for granted again.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Writing music. I've been in a band for a while but just got into writing. Dming more frequently in DnD after primarily being a player. (Still prefer playing)

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Salem's Lot. I'm not sure why, it just had everything. Such a fun read too. Creepy, cool world and characters. It was interesting seeing how everything played out.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A fun team. Doesn't have to be a good or bad team, just a lot of people who get along and enjoy the ride together.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I'm not gonna lie, I've never owned a Pokemon game at any point. But I do like the dragon pikachu, the turtle pikachu, the little yellow dude with the lightning, all of them really. I'll hop on Temtem right now though.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? In junior I'd like to be an all around dman. Don't want to slack on defense at all, but I want some offensive punch to my guy. Maybe a crappy QB or a decent two way dman.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? One of those ones that's so horribly inbred that it doesn't function properly.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

- Player Name: Nevek Kove

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Elizabeth Doyle

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? -

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Evok#5032

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) enough to be here

- Is water wet? Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? a good locker room where i'll enjoy my time.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Long junior career.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? I dont mind

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes through the Kelowna Rockets

- How do you feel about walruses? Wordbank

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Going to the WJC in MTL

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Reading, Video games

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Harry Potter Series

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Locker room ambiance

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Pikachu cause im too lazy to check for others

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Whatever will be needed for my team

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably a German Shepherd cause my childhood dog was one.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

- Player Name: Rod Cocker

- Position: LD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Cal Clucker

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Austin#7039

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many

- Is water wet? No.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Just looking to be on a team that's well run and preferably also has Antonio Flusso

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Looking to stick around juniors as long as I can to build up tpe

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? I'm interested in joining whoever wants me

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes

- How do you feel about walruses? Any animal that has tusks is pretty cool to me

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. HENRIQUE! IT'S OVER!

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Been watching a lot of videos on isopod keeping lately

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) i dont know how to read

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Being on a team with a good group of people

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I love ghost types and the color purple but of all the purple ghosts I would say Gengar is my favorite

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Defense

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I would be a puggle because my dog is one and he's pretty chill

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 12:47 AM by vbottas17. Edited 5 times in total.)

- Player Name: Alexi Piastri

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

D - Thomas Bathory
C - Jean-Luc Reflieux
D - Valterri Bottas

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Shane#6638

JHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
It varies but at least a few.

- Is water wet?
drips

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
I want to be a part of a good group of people, nothing in particular, hoping to end up on a team that I can be a positive contributing member of.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
It's too early to tell. There's too many variables. I'm in no rush to leave juniors but ultimately that will be up to my future SHL team. I would rather be a key player on a junior team than ride the bench in the SHL. I would prefer to be ready to contribute at the SHL level before joining a team. A lot of my favorite SHL memories are from my time in juniors.

Yes, the reward of seeing the rebuilding process come to fruition is great.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yes. Because of the WHL haha

- How do you feel about walruses?
They can be tough to deal with at times. Sharp teeth and will steal your fish too.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
2011-12 Kings win the cup or my first game in L.A. watching some Gretzky guy put up 7 points vs. the Islanders. (Yes. I'm old af)

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Music, collecting cards, pokemon go (it's a recent resurgence)

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
The alchemist has been one of my favorites forever but I couldn't really tell you why.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
Having fun, not taking anything too seriously, and getting to know people from around the world.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Kabutops because he's the hommie on PokemonGo.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Skilled winger who creates offense but not to the point where I'm neglecting other areas & detrimental to the team.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Golden retriever because they're dumb and happy.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 03:19 PM by erikvm. Edited 2 times in total.)

- Player Name: Bobby McGinnis

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? My friend MassiveCoiler referred me.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Erikvm#5174

Over 6+ currently, and I don't see it changing anytime soon, but we will see!

- Is water wet?

Technically no, you can have a wet towel because it was in contact with water, but you can't have a wet water. Water applies the condition of wet to things that are applicable.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

I want to grow as a player and learn more about the game and the community. I want to soak up knowledge.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

This is kind of a weighted question. I think being the best junior player I can be will help me grow into the position of being a pro. I want to be succesful in this league, so if that takes an extra season of. well, seasoning, then alright I'm down.

I'm interested in any team that wants me and believes in my potential, because I won't let anyone down.

Kelowna the place? Yeah I know of it.

Not the same as I did before I watched the movie Tusk.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

Fictional like my team winning the Stanley Cup? Let's go with that. I like that fictitious memory.

Got back into World of Warcraft Classic again, gotta get ready for Wrath.

The one that has had the most lasting impact on me is the Percy Jackson series. It ignited a lifelong interest in mythology and it's a great series for any kid/young adult to read. Definitely not serious material though.

I am unsure, I would guess having a team that's fun to be on, because that's the whole point isn't it?

Charizard, he was my first max evolution, and I used him to solo the Elite 4 when I was a kid.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

He's a power forward who can score, and clap bombs.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Golden Retriever, I would love to be constantly energetic and excited all the time.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Player Name: Jack St. Clair

- Position: Centre

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kyle Sutton

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): CrazyMojito#1075

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

There is always something I should be doing but I'm great at procrastinating real life stuff to make time for SHL things and people. LIke right now, should be working but I'd rather write these prompts lol

- Is water wet?

Yes.

I want to apart of a fun and relaxed environment that I'll be hanging out in for the next 7 or 8 months and hopefully beyond that. Looking for a team that I can fit in with and be a good teammate and help out with new users where I can.

My last player had a good J career but was by no means great. This go around I hope to build from my experience and be one of the top players in the league if FHM's RNGesus allows for it. Who knows how things will shake out near the end of my time in the J but I'd like to stay down for all 4 seasons.

Things turn around pretty quickly for SMJHL teams and I'd absolutely love to be apart of a rebuilding plan so I'd say yes but with a slight caveat. There needs to be light at the end of the rebuild, confidence that the team will be competitive enough for a cup in any of my 4 seasons. As much as I am in the league to have fun with the people that make it so great, I also like winning which is something that I haven't experienced much of at either level.

Of course, but I'd never be able to point out exactly where it is on a map. *Just looked it up, I thought it was further north in BC and more coastal.

They strike a surprisingly strong resemblance to Paul MacLean.

I became a Devils fan right after they won the cup in 2000. As a young kid I watched them lose in 2001 which was heart breaking, but they followed up with a cup in 2003 and I felt on top of the world as a hockey fan. Prime Brodeur was my favourite player and seeing him help Canada to their first Olympic gold medal in 50 years was pretty special too.

I've got two little ones at home which doesn't leave a lot of time for my hobbies. I used to really enjoy playing video games especially earlier Call of Duty's, and other single player campaigns. I like to workout and trying really hard to get back into running. I will say lately I have fallen down the Star Wars rabbit hole and have gotten into the comics now that I've watched all the content. I've only read some of the Vader comics so far but I've got aspirations to really branch out.

My answer is more of a series than just a single book, and I don't know its the BEST I've ever read but I thoroughly enjoyed The Dark Tower books by Stephen King. Just a crazy adventure that could make me laugh in one moment and then hit me in the feels the next. All the characters were so interesting, and King would incorporate characters and settings from his other novels. Just all around a masterpiece from Stephen King, at least in my opinion.

An active and relaxed Discord. Being surrounded by great people has made even the roughest seasons enjoyable. Winning is also very fun, but you need to have the right people to share that experience with.

I dunno if I can narrow it down to just one, but I've always be biased towards Gen1 because that's where the nostalgia hits me the hardest. Charmander, Squirtle, Pidegeotto, and Haunter all get my vote.

Trying to go full playmaker/set-up man who focuses only on defense to create offense. If all goes to plan, St. Clair will drive plays and look for the open man for scoring attempts.

Tough question, I guess I could say I aspire to be like a Golden Retriever. Loyal to a fault, happy go lucky, and friendly to everyone.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 09:29 PM by JustAnotherHockeyFan. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Bohdan Jarovsky

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? My brother

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):MisterPalmtree#4837

6+

- Is water wet? Is a hot dog a sandwich?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Help growing my first character, help with growth.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Rather delay the jump and stay in junior. I want to get the most out of my JR experience

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Yes

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes

- How do you feel about walruses? Honestly, bad ass

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Winning a silver stick has to be up there.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Collecting hockey cards

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Drawing dead series. Poker and Mystery what's not to love

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I don't know yet to be honest.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar, dude is just bad ass and what that tongue do

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive play making centre

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Anything old and past its prime

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

- Player Name: Axel Kirby

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Theo Morgan

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):RM#7619

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It depends on the week really. I don’t usually look at the site on the weekends, but I’m usually accessible via discord all the time. That being said, I have some time during the week while I’m at work if things are needed to get done.

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I hope that at some point in my time in the J I can be part of a competitive team and try to win a Four Star Cup. I’m just looking for a team who is relatively active and that I can join and meet some people and chat with.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Personally I don’t have any preference, it will really depend on what the SHL team that draft me needs, as well as my J team. I am willing to do either, but no matter how long/short I’m in the J for, I hope I can have some good seasons and be competitive.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Kind of similar to my response above, but if the team will be competitive within the time period that I am with them, sure. I am willing to stick out a couple of bad seasons if it means being a part of some very good ones. However, if the rebuild is planning to take a long time, longer than my tenure in the J, then I would prefer to not have that be the case.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? When I first joined the league way back when, no.

- How do you feel about walruses? I’m indifferent

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. I think last year watching the Canadiens go to the Stanley Cup Final has to probably be it as a fan. Watching every game with my family and just the feeling of them scoring in OT to go to the finals was something.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Not really, mostly just play videogames in my free time.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I’ll say Tuesdays with Morrie. I haven’t read too many books in my life, but this was a book that I truly got attached to the characters in the book and cried at the end of it. It was an exceptional book, and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read it.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Has to be the environment. In a sim league like ours, the environment is what gets people to join and what’s keep them here. I’ve been around for a while, and the times I felt the least interested was when I was on teams where the atmosphere was dead, or there wasn’t much going on.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Squirtle. By far the best starter pokemon, and possibly the cutest of the 3 original starters as well.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t want to be more offensive. However, that being said, I am open to doing whatever is needed of me with my TPE. I want to help my team win.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I’ll go with a husky. Have always loved them, and I think them being more acclimated to the cold speaks closely to being from Canada with our pretty harsh winters. Plus, they’re so majestic looking, who wouldn’t want to be one?

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

- Player Name: Paul Peterson

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Keith Lee

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): TheDangaZone #4346

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6-9

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? All the money

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Whatever works for my teams

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Don't care either way

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Why would anyone

- How do you feel about walruses? snaggletooth water cows

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Pens winning the cup in 09

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Sleeping

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Blackest Night. Because I have it tattooed.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning or money or LRs or whatever

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard. Childhood faves never change.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? 2 way center.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Pug, fat and lazy and struggle to breath

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 02:17 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name:
Hodor

- Position:
Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Slap McShotty (PLAYER; INDEX)

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
yogurt loaf#8788

Few hours a day on weekdays, about 1 a day on weekends at night

- Is water wet?
wet (adj): covered or saturated with water or another liquid.
Yes; unless completely isolated, individual molecules of water are saturated with the surrounding water or other liquids.

Not much, a good community is a plus but whoever needs and values a defensive defenseman would be appreciated. Hodor likes to help.

I'll stay down as long as my SHL team allows. I'm a team player so it's their call, but it would be neat to play with a complete build in the J for a couple seasons.

Sure, if you value me enough to pick me I'll accept you as my team

Nope

Prior to a few weeks ago: indifferent, though they seem like some chonky beasts you don't want to mess with
After watching a commentary of Tusk: oh god please don't be made of human skin

IRL, winning fantasy hockey my first season with my friends
SHL, both winning a 4-star cup with Anaheim in S47 and topping the standings with NEW in S53

Programming, playing Elder Scrolls Online, Melvor Idle

It's hard to narrow down to 1 book. My favorite series right now are: Kingkiller Chronicle, The Stormlight Archive, and Mistborn

Emotional investment in your player and having frequent stuff to do

Kirby because she's the last digivolution of Blue-Eyes White Dragon

I see Hodor as a defensive defenseman, protecting the team with his bulk. He's not the most agile, though.

Maybe a Tibetan Mastiff. They're guard dogs and large enough to fend off large predators. They're intelligent and protective.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Code:
 Player Name: Koty Kochan

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? n/a

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I was recruited from PBE

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Koty_k #4308

Code:

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) not enough

- Is water wet? absolutely

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? just a team that wants to win and will help me with my build. Want the LR to be active, positive, and energetic.

Want to win in juniors however, whenever my majors team is ready for me to call up, is when I will be ready.

If they are making the right moves for the future.

not even sure what that is still.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

- Player Name: Pawter Meowski

- Position: winger

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Tanjiro Kamado

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit a long time ago

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): andybj#4875

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) free most nights

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Honestly want to win. I've never won a cup in the J

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Definitely not as soon as possible. With the TPE gap doing that would be suicide and I'd never score

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? I've been on a brand new team so what's the difference

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope but I learned about it quickly

- How do you feel about walruses? Danger long teeth

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. My first SHL cup. I was at the movies and we won the cup in Edmonton. It was awesome as it was a PBP at that point

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Volleyball and video games

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I really like a series by Brent weeks that I read a while ago. I also have a series that is by Michael A. Stackpole that is my all time favorite but I believe is out of print

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Activity and people to hang out with. Sims are awesome but they aren't as fun if you have no one to enjoy them with

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gardevoir easy. She has such good damaging moves as well as high speed that she can one shot a lot of pokemon. This allows you to not worry about her low defense

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Definitely offensive. For me, the two best parts of a sim are winning and seeing your player score gols.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Corgis!

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

[quote pid='3234614' dateline='1656797628']

Code:
- Player Name:
Louis Perreault 
- Position:
Ld
- Recreate or First-Gen?
First Gen
Not applicable 
- First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Search
- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
Wind#8410 

Code:
3-5
- Is water wet?
No
Experience and having teammates helping me
I just want to be the best soon as possible 
I dont mind
No
Do not understand ?
MTL in game 6 vs Vegas
Having fun?
Any playboy
Knowing new ppl
Charizard, the only one I know his name in english
Fast defensman, getting open and shot as hard as I can is what I want 
More offensive but reliable defense
Husky, cause it lives in cold places

[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 08:13 PM by Runningman434. Edited 5 times in total.)

- Player Name     Sean Davies

- Position     LD

- Recreate or First-Gen?     First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?     N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?     Reddit Post

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers)     RunnningMan434#5858

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)      Depends on the week and how busy Grad School is. Probably minimum of 5 hrs a week, likely more.

- Is water wet?     No, it just makes things wet. 

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?      I just want to be with a team that is going to support me and help me grow as a player. I value winning over anything else, so I want a team that will put me in the best position to make that happen.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?     I expect to have a relatively solid junior career. I don't expect to be called up to the big leagues ASAP, but certainly wouldn't mind the opportunity if I think I am ready and a team is interested. Ultimately I want to enjoy my time as a juniors players while continuing to improve my game before eventually moving on to a career 

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?     Sure. I consider myself fairly loyal, and would be more than happy to join a rebuild and stick with a team until the team finds success.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?     Negative Ghost rider

- How do you feel about walruses?      Those thick bastards seem like solid chaps if you ask me. 8/10

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.      Watching Jeremy Swayman play for my college

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?     Does this not count?

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)      The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King. Well written and interesting fantasy books. The ending to the series was a twist I still think about.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?     Making friends and seeing my player improve. Also winning.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?     Blaziken. It's a fire chicken that roundhouses other Pokemon's heads clean from their shoulders. What's not to love?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?     Definitely defensive. Would love to be a player with mediocre offensive ability but who will absolutely clamp anyone on D. 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?     Australian Sheperd, in honor of my late pup Sydney.