Create Account

S66 SMJHL PT #2 - Season Preview

Preseason seems more pointless then usual with the mistakes. But it is what it is. The fact of the matter is QCC is winning the cup. We've got the Kove brothers on the team for crying out loud. They're literally gonna win the cup until they get kicked out of the league. And I'm sure a lot of you are just waiting to quote this and say #hottake or whatever it is the kids do now a days. But you see, it doesn't matter. Because perception is reality and I rolled a natural twenty for a twenty two. So get wrecked. 

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure how the league will go. This is the first time I have a character with stats that aren't 100% reliant on the team. As much I would love to win the cup. I'd like to actually have a chance at a reward or two. I need to score a goal first or get a point. Cause as of writing this I'm pretty sure I'm at zero.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Overall, the Carolina Kraken have a young, up and coming roster but not one that's without it's core pieces.

Arguably who might be most notable of the bunch, would be lightening hot veteran goaltender BASE PACK who will be playing a key role in leadership within the team as well as being in charge of keeping the puck out of the net. Second, leading the defensive core, would be Pass Forfeit. A quarterbacking defenseman known for high offensive prowess but not one to be underestimated when making shutdown defensive plays. Many would say that in the Kraken's current roster, Forfeit is the guy leading the defense and may contend the title for the best defenseman currently in the league. Lastly, we have Aleksi Kettu as the team's premier centerman. Kettu does it all, between setting up plays for his team, breaking up plays defensively and playing a heavy physical presence on the ice.

157 words

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Apparently Colorado Raptors are looking pretty decent going forward so that is pretty fun and exciting, hopefully we can get some progress in playoffs and stuff. I will be honest and say that I do not really know much about our roster but I love Punk so I will say he is very important to us having success and getting goals and getting a head of the other teams.

The other 2 I am going to say it probably depends on depth and youth so I will say Carl Ray Jepson and Isaac Forty-One. We have a few people that will make our future super strong too for the far future and make the dumber teams regret not taking us like we always do. We must continue to earn well to make sure that we can help for this very season if at all possible but I am unsure how that will go in a new engine and if low tpe is good, but we will all find that out together!

[172 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Well, you may consider me a bit egotistical for this but I consider Carl Ray Jetson to be a fundamental part of the Colorado Raptors team who at the moment I am typing this is at five wins and one loss I believe. I have gotten Carl Ray Jetson to score multiple goals this early in the season and I believe Carly Ray Jetson will take the team to the next level once the total TPE gets even higher. The Colorado Raptors also drafted Isaac Forty One who will be shutting down the defense and hope to keep the goals out, max earning at the same pace as Carl Ray Jetson. This duo of best friends max earning should take Colorado to dynasty levels very soon. JR Frankestero is also an insane prospect on the right wing, opposite to Carl Ray Jetson and maxed out in his TPE level. Hopefully together they can create some chaos and score for Colorado as much as possible

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Here in Anchorage, it’s boat season, and by boat I mean a championship. It’s also cold, like really fucking freezing outside this time of year. It’s also dark 90% of the time. Real doom and gloom type of stuff, but thankfully that’s what hockey is for.

The Armada are in the midst of a rebuild, with a lot of new additions this season, and only a couple maxed veterans to lead the way, so it’s likely to be an up and down season, but down the stretch we should start looking pretty good. In order to have a successful season, we will be leaning on these fuckin dandy’s:

F: Lord Zomp
TEPS: 678
- The de facto leader of the offense, Lord Zomp is poised to dominate the ice. An all around good player, Zomp is American royalty and will need to play like it for the Armada to get that boat party. Wheel snipe celly Lord.

F: Ricky Koivu
TEPS: 610
- Zomp’s line mate and partner in crime, Koivu loves Alaska hailing from the frozen tundra of Canada, and that’s why he has ice in his veins. Much like Zomp, Ricky will need to be lighting the lamp and shouldering a huge load for the Armada this season and I think he can.

G: August Von Hecht
TEPS: 267
- August is a beaut of a human being, he might be tiny, like really fucking small, but he plays like an aircraft carrier and boy is there a lot of pressure on his small shoulders this season. An SMJHL rookie, Von Hecht will need to get up to speed really fast for the Armada to stand a chance, thankfully his good looks will distract the opposition.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 12:52 AM by Shmurph. Edited 3 times in total.)

[Image: F8RyrZM.jpg]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

So going into the season Nevada is looking pretty strong overall. We did start a little slow but we played some of the better teams in the league up front so it may skew things a bit. We have a strong overall team though with a good mixture of veterans and rookies. We should be looking to make a statement for sure and be strong for a while. There is definitely a myriad of players who are vital to the teams success but if I had to choose 3 it would be Seamus O'Slapahan, Dexter Harrison, and Paul Peterson. Seamus is the top Defenseman on the team and should continue to put up point for us throughout the season. His play on the blue line will set the tone for the rest of the defense to do well. Dexter is our "backup" goalie. It's really more of a 1A and 1B situation and Dexter will be taking a larger role this season splitting starts and really getting that future in net going. They've done well so far and the team will look to them to be that last line of defense to help our mistakes. The last is me, Paul. I think I'm a big part of this team only because I'm being thrust into the 2nd line center role as a rookie. There's a lot of pressure on me to succeed and produce and so far I do lead the team in points and hope to do so for the season as well.

254 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

The Maine Timber are looking great. Some really great depth pieces and moving into contention right now. With forward depth out the wazoo, great defenders, and a threesome of talented goalies. There is a lot to be excited about in Maine. The first important player is forward Iam Downski. An offensive and physical freak, Downski will be one of the leaders in points for the Maine squad and someone who will crush all comers. After Downski we have Tam Bunnings, an Australian with slick hands and great positioning, Tam will be one of the most important defensive pieces for slowing up teams coming at the Timber. And the last player will be Adam Rage, the head goalie of the three headed goalie monster in Maine, Rage is in his final season with the team and ready to show that he has what it takes to lead a team to the promised land. And I believe that he has that talent. 

[160 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

This preseason we were out here playing the long game getting a feel for the enemy without showing off our full power. Rich did show off quite a bit sporting the best games out of all our goalies if that was him holding back he alone might carry our team to a cup.

Gooney Toons might be the single most important piece on the board he is not there to pad his own score this man is simply above a +/- lifestyle. Once Gooney Toons Demoralizes the other teams crushing even their self esteem the goals will flood in.

Last but not least another selfless cog on the team Aelksi Kettu he may not have been on the ice getting all the goals but he set up almost half of the goals we had the entire preseason without Aleksi's setups we would have been nothing and I'm sure that pattern will continue to play through the coming season and hopefully playoffs

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

ISFL affiliate

I'm pretty new to the team and hockey and general. As I am getting the hang of the stick and beating people up there are some skills from the other players that impress me from an amateur point of view. Dominik Froste is definitely someone to keep an eye on. My first game I ever played with him and he gets a hat trick. I can't wait to see more. The next person to keep an eye on ios Dexter Harrison. While I hope to make him not work at all it is nice knowing that he has my back in front of the goal. The last but definitely not least is Alexi Piastri. He got 3 assists in the first game I played with him. He clearly has a good hockey brain and is able to pick out the final pass very easily which is something I am envious of. Hopefully we will have a good season.

My team, the Vancouver Whalers of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, are currently unbeaten in regulation, have a record of 13 wins, 0 regulation losses and 2 shoot-out/overtime losses. That is of course because of me, Gaston LeGume, as I am shaping out to be one of their star players. A complete surprise to no one I'm sure. I'm currently responsible for 12 points, and have made 5 goals, all over the short span of 15 games. I suppose I should admit that I might not be this far without some of my team. Aleksandr Iskandrov is leading our team in assists, being solely responsible for a whole 16. I know some of my fame is due to his help. My other teammate Capy Bara has done an excellent job blocking opposing shots. As much as the Americans might prefer a high score game like their basketball, I would rather keep the scoring exclusive to our team. Especially if I'm the one doing it. Overall I expect this team to go far, and hopefully lead me to fame.

St. Louis Scarecrows are poised to be the best team in their division. They have a nice offensive core with Dan Daltisberger, Outdoor Truck and Mikael Jakobsen. Then a very deep defense core in Jayden Cloutier, Tommi Koivu, Jonathan Mercer, and Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu. On top of that they have two capable starting goalies in Anthony Dionne and Joshua CorcoranTwitch. It is tough to point out 3 players specifically who will be the main components of this team but if I had to here is who it would be...

1. Anthony Dionne/Joshua CorcoranTwitch - A team needs a good goalie to be successful. You could have an amazing team but if your goalie can't save a beach ball you're going to lose games you shouldn't. If these guys as a team can play even mediocre, they Scarecrows are going to be successful.

2. Dan Baltisberger - Dan Daltisberger is poised to have a stellar season. He is coming off a 31 goal, 48 assist campaign and is looking to build off that. He is definitely the Scarecrows top offensive piece and if they want to be successful they'll need him to continue producing like he has.

3. Jayden Cloutier - Jayden Cloutier is the backbone of the talented defensive core for the Scarecrows. He's relied on to play big minutes (21:04 TOI, 2:42 PP, and 0:40 PK last season). He's also produced at a high level with 18 goals and 37 assists last season. A lot of plays are going to start on this mans stick and they need him to be sharp.

Falcons Canada

Code:
Written option: Talk about how your team is looking ahead of the coming season. Include at least 3 players who will be key to the success of the team, plus an explanation why they will be crucial. Must include 150 words.
I was so excited when I found out that I was going to be going to Anchorage. The main reason why was the fact that we had the 1st overall pick in the same draft, picking up a stud like D Jobin. Will he be ready to be a monster this year? Maybe. But for a fact he will be a monster for our team for the next couple of seasons along with the rest of the core that was picked up in the S66 entry draft in the Juniors. But looking at the makeup of the team, the leaders and the talented players that stick out are for sure players like Lord Zomp and Leon Lokitonov. Having 2 of the highest TPE earning players in the J as your top 2 wingers will always be a good thing to have. It creates that much needed fire power that can carry a team far into the playoffs this season. Add in another top earning center man to play alongside them like Luka Magic makes a dynamic trio that every team needs to be successful. I think when it comes to how we as a team have performed so far, it is still very early and we will figure things out to perform better. But those 3 guys will be the main pieces that will turn it around for us in the season.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature